Wednesday 9/15

Tamara
Challenge Team

Wednesday 9/15

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning! Where is everyone and whatcha up to?

I have a much needed massage this morning. It's been almost six weeks, way to long inbetween. Then I am home the rest of the day. DH has a wrist dr. appt out this way at 2:00 then he is coming home rather than go back to work for the rest of the day. He can work from home for a couple of hours. I still have a couple of challenges I am working on and then maybe I will do the card kit that came in this weeks retreat box. It is a Simple stories one.
Happy Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday 9/15

Post by Tracy F »

I took today off from exercise and slept in a bit. Just planning on scrapping. Dh has an appt with his respiratory therapist this afternoon and I'll be waiting for the a/c guy to do our yearly maintenance check up. I've got sheets and towels in the washer and dryer right now so it'll be a pretty quiet day here.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I have been working on bills and some laundry. Going to go to my scrap closet soon
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I've been without internet most of the day. On a good note, the house is clean! :lol: Kyle is here now putting my cabinets together. Hoping to fill the drawers and organize my scraproom tonight or tomorrow.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”