It's Friday Ladies - 07/21/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Friday Ladies - 07/21/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: It's Friday Ladies - 07/21/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies! Super excited it's Friday here!......even though I have to work today, and a half day tomorrow, I'm that much closer to seeing both my kids next weekend, and Miss Everly Claire!! Can't wait!!

So what's everyone have planned for the weekend?? I've got to go to Wally World at some point....I keep putting it off, and I'm running seriously low on some things at this point!! I also have a band officers meeting tomorrow (in regards to the concession stand) and a wedding shower on Sunday for one of the DOs in the office.

I'm hoping to finish another layout that I started as well!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

A little tired this morning but happy with last nights market. It was hot and humid, great turn out and LoLa and I enjoyed the road trip......although she slept all the way home. The only downside was I had no one to help me set up or break down. As usual, LoLa was no help but she did get a lot of attention last night and she ATE it up.....along with a couple of peaches! Baking and dehydrating again today for tomorrows market and maybe start on a layout. I have the pic and the papers just need a few minutes of down time to get it started.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Cassy
Prep Cook

Post by Cassy »

Nothing major going on here today. I am finishing up a few embellishments. I made some cabochons the other day and they need to be glazed and made some HP planner shaker clips for the store that I will finish up. Other than that, a movie and maybe the thoughts of another layout?
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Been home this week from camp but it's been ceasy with appts , Dylan surgery aND vbs. Leave Monday for camp. Tonight dinner out with daughter and son in law for their anniversary.

Trying to clean but so hot

Return to “Daily Chatter”