Saturday, September 18

phillisw
Challenge Team

Saturday, September 18

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning! Is everyone sleeping in on this Saturday morning? I have been up since 8. Just putzing around the house
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Saturday, September 18

Post by tammyfolk »

I'm not gonna lie, I slept in til like 815 or so. . . I did wake up three or four times in between, but hey, it's Saturday and I had a loooooong week.

Not much happening since I've been up though. Talked to both children already. I texted with Jackie, and spent some time with G before he left to go to an anthropology picnic that Lycoming is hosting for the students. Then I showered, watched an episode of Grey's Anatomy - I'm halfway through Season 17 now, and just did a few things around the house. I'm currently waiting on Shawn to finish whatever it is he's doing for work now so we can go out for lunch. . .it's our 12th Anniversay today. ;)

Not sure what the evening entails just yet . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Happy Anniversary Tammy!!

Good Afternoon everyone!
I went to my 2 hour torture class and it was really torture today. We haven't had the class for 2 weeks and the instructor picked up right where we left off. I cannot believe how sore and drained I feel right now. Not planning on doing much of anything else today.
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone. Keeping it real right now...this week sucked...BAD. Between work and soccer drama, I was barely making it across the finish line. HOWEVER, last night, my older daughter and I spent the evening taking senior pics for a beautiful, talented girl from my younger daughter's soccer team. We had so much fun posing her in all sorts of places around our town (although she probably thought we were a little odd with some of our suggestions!) It felt great doing something completely out of the ordinary yet creative at the same time for a very deserving girl. I hope we made the night special for her. :)
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Happy Anniversary, Tammy!
Stephanie, I'm sure the photos will be beautiful! Hope next week is better for you!

It's been a busy day here with the dogs. My boarders came a day early and the two boys have settled in nicely. The little girl, is a different story. This is the first time she has eaten since she got here yesterday. I even scrambled her an egg this morning but nope, she wasn't having it. She is finally eating a little dry kibble while I'm typing. I was able to start on the Telephone Tag challenge today. All it needs is a few embellishments but it may be tomorrow before that happens. If I'm holding the challenge up, I'm sorry.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good evening. DH and I headed to Winston-Salem this morning to buy a new toilet and do some other errands. We did stop at Tuesday Morning and surprise of all surprises they had some new scrapbook pads from American Crafts....Including Vicki Boutin's premade mixed media pages! I picked up it plus a couple others and adhesive
Happy Anniversary, Tammy.
Jan, no worries.
Stephanie, what a kind gift to your young friend.
Enjoy the rest of your evening, everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Happy Anniversary Tammy!
It was a busy day for me considering I was home all day. Started my bread right after breakfast, we didn't even have one slice left. Happy with the texture, it turned out amazing! I had to finish my Sunday School Lesson for some reason it just wasn't coming together for me this week. It took all morning to get it sorted out and finished. It's on trials and tribulations so my pulmonary oxygen story will probably find its way in there somehow. I scrapbooked on zoom for the afternoon with friends in this weekends retreat. I seriously have more retreat projects sitting to finish that I do have finished! I'm drowning in this stuff so what did I do......Signed up for one at Simple Stories that popped up today. It's ok It's the first one they are doing since last years was cancelled due to Covid. It's not until September 2022 but it is going to be huge. check out the link https://www.simplestories.com/pages/sim ... treat-2022
Time to chill down for the night!
Happy Saturday! Hope it treated you good!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Mauds papercraft
Challenge Team

Post by Mauds papercraft »

Its Sunday here in Australia a warm day ,its Spring. Sitting here trying to work out how far behind in the challenges as been a busy week with doctors appointments. I hope you all have a good week end

Return to “Daily Chatter”