Monday, 9/20

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Monday, 9/20

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning! What's everyone up to today!

I was up early for my walk today but didn't make it to the gym. I was just to sore from the weekend workouts.
Today is our anniversary, 15 years. I was so disappointed when I got up this morning and didn't see my usual box of Norman Love chocolates that I always get from dh. But then I overheard him on the phone and the chocolates are missing in Fed Ex. I know he feels so bad. Hopefully they will be delivered this afternoon and I hope they're not all melted. We shall see!
No plans for today other than a meeting at noon. We'll be celebrating our anniversary next week at Epcot.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Monday, 9/20

Post by Jan Mosier »

Happy Anniversary, Tracy! Hope your chocolates arrive soon!

It's a stay at home day for me. The dogs are a little needy today. Some ate, some didn't. I've been playing door tag since my feet hit the floor. Got a call asking if I can keep another dog Wed. night or Thursday morning through Sunday, I reluctantly said yes, but may have to cancel my plans to go to Mt. Croghan flea market Sunday. No plans today that I know of. I would like to get in my craft room if the dogs allow it.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Happy Anniversary Tracy!! That is so awesome that you know you will get chocolates! I made the mistake many years ago to tell DH not to get me chocolates because I was always dieting. Bad move! We all know you can eat chocolate whole dieting, right? I did the same thing with flowers. In our early days it seems we could never afford them so by the time our daughter dated and her boyfriend gave her flowers all the time, I complained that I could count on one hand the number of times I got them in years. the next day flowers arrived at my work for no reason. haha I teased DH that I never got flowers with my first born baby but as soon as we had a son I got flowers. too funny!
Oh it was a tiring weekend. I didn't keep up with all the retreat projects because we had other interruptions so I have a lot to finish up but want to jump on the challenges here first. I decided we needed new sheets again and found some bamboo queen sheets for $39 on Amazon. They are in the washer now but I think I may just need another color too.
The girl at my DH work that I told you has Covid whose husband forbade her to get the vaccine is now in ICU super super sick. I knew if she got it, it wouldn't be good. She is very overweight and not very healthy. he husband is in another hospital not as sick. He left a message on DH work phone hat he knows he messed up. Why do they always say that when it turns worse in their favor? Sadly his wife should of been the example at their work and gotten the vaccine. There is so much more to their story, he mentally abused her and doesn't work but lives off of her income. A doctor offered to giver her protection last year if she would leave him, that is how bad it is. Crazy!! She came into work last week and had someone bring her work down to her car. She was too sick last Thursday and Friday to even work from home. DH did her work last week and found so many errors. Today they have to try to get ahold of her step son and it looks like we will be driving to her house tonight to get the paper work.
It's a stay at home day for me today so I will quit rambling and get to my day!
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good afternoon. It's another hardware remake for me today. It is looking so good and it's worth the work both in time and money.
Tracy, Happy Anniversary!
Jan, I can't keep up with 2 dogs!
Tamara, sad case and it's just one of many. I am not vaxed and don't plan on doing it until I get more research. HOWEVER, I have natural antibodies and they must have worked really well because DH who is vaxed got Covid and I did not. I am choosing not to get vaxed because my system reacts to meds in reverse. Think Nightquil...supposed to put you to sleep...keeps me hyped up for 36 hours. The only time I had the flu shot, I got the flu 3 days later.
I am not an anti vaxer....I am a pro-Patti. Covid is mean and if you are not vaxed and can be please do it if you choose to. This is my public service announcement for the day! :lol: I will now get off my soapbox.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone. Happy anniversary Tracy! I walked over 5 miles at work today between the printer and my classroom pulling work together for the massive amount of students who were quarantined the past few weeks. Getting ready to head to a soccer game about 40 min away. It's been steady rain all day, so it's going to be a wet one. Always makes me nervous when the girls play when it's raining....Who am I kidding...EVERYTHING makes me nervous. 2 broken legs will do that to a Mom...Hope you all have a good night.
Mauds papercraft
Challenge Team

Post by Mauds papercraft »

Its Tuesday morning here in Aussie i have the washing machine on doing the bed linen. Its suppose to be quite gusty winds today. Yesterday was fine and rather warm. We where driving out of our driveway yesterday and blew a tyre. It t can e the space saver. Then off to my appointment. Was going to get a few things before physio appointment, but that didn't happen. May I will do it Friday. Physio exhausts me.
Bave a good evening everyone
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Super busy day for me; I went and grabbed work from the office. My mom called me around 10ish; they finally got her to a regular room about 9 am. She seemed to be okay when I've talked to her; they are going to send PT to visit her LOL. Anyways, I could finally talk to her about dad, so after talking to her I called the ICU unit and told them to do a DNR on him. So DH had to come home from work and take me to that hospital. He decided we need to go be tested. So came home and got some stuff for mom, went and got rapid tested. DH is positive, I am not (so far). So swing by the other hospital and dropped off the items for mom. I am very tired after today. Praying I don't get sick or that DH doesn't get too sick. We immediately requested for DH to have the IV fusion as he has already had heart surgery.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

sdwhru wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:13 pm Super busy day for me; I went and grabbed work from the office. My mom called me around 10ish; they finally got her to a regular room about 9 am. She seemed to be okay when I've talked to her; they are going to send PT to visit her LOL. Anyways, I could finally talk to her about dad, so after talking to her I called the ICU unit and told them to do a DNR on him. So DH had to come home from work and take me to that hospital. He decided we need to go be tested. So came home and got some stuff for mom, went and got rapid tested. DH is positive, I am not (so far). So swing by the other hospital and dropped off the items for mom. I am very tired after today. Praying I don't get sick or that DH doesn't get too sick. We immediately requested for DH to have the IV fusion as he has already had heart surgery.
Prayers continue to be with you.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

sdwhru wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:13 pm Super busy day for me; I went and grabbed work from the office. My mom called me around 10ish; they finally got her to a regular room about 9 am. She seemed to be okay when I've talked to her; they are going to send PT to visit her LOL. Anyways, I could finally talk to her about dad, so after talking to her I called the ICU unit and told them to do a DNR on him. So DH had to come home from work and take me to that hospital. He decided we need to go be tested. So came home and got some stuff for mom, went and got rapid tested. DH is positive, I am not (so far). So swing by the other hospital and dropped off the items for mom. I am very tired after today. Praying I don't get sick or that DH doesn't get too sick. We immediately requested for DH to have the IV fusion as he has already had heart surgery.
Keeping you and your family in my prayers.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Patti wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:16 pm Good afternoon. It's another hardware remake for me today. It is looking so good and it's worth the work both in time and money.
Tracy, Happy Anniversary!
Jan, I can't keep up with 2 dogs!
Tamara, sad case and it's just one of many. I am not vaxed and don't plan on doing it until I get more research. HOWEVER, I have natural antibodies and they must have worked really well because DH who is vaxed got Covid and I did not. I am choosing not to get vaxed because my system reacts to meds in reverse. Think Nightquil...supposed to put you to sleep...keeps me hyped up for 36 hours. The only time I had the flu shot, I got the flu 3 days later.
I am not an anti vaxer....I am a pro-Patti. Covid is mean and if you are not vaxed and can be please do it if you choose to. This is my public service announcement for the day! :lol: I will now get off my soapbox.
Patti it sounds like you are still more educated than so many I hear from. I know that you keep yourself safe and mask up when in question. On a sad note this girl was moved to a level 4 O2 room in ICU that suggests that at least two organs are in danger. Her husband sent my husband a text stating that he is not ready to lose his best friend. It's quickly turning to a sadder situation.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”