Saturday 10/2

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 10/2

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! What's on your plate today?

It's the second day of the 3 county wide yard sales here in my area. Yesterday my mom, Ms. Barbara (the old postmaster from Cassatt) and her friend Janice hit up one county yesterday. We started at the end which was a 1.5 hour drive and worked our way back towards the Lancaster. Today only Ms. Barbara and I are going and we are starting in the Kershaw area and working our way up. We don't plan to stay out as late as we did yesterday. I think we wore my mom out and Janice had other plans today. I will try to remember to snap some pics today.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday 10/2

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. I am off to a family gathering 3 hours from our house. It is relatives of my husband's
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Apple Festival today! This is the largest craft fair in Western NC and draws around 16,000 people. Lot's of food, music, crafts, and apples!
Enjoy your day, ladies!
Jan, I hope you find some treasures.
Phillis, have fun with the family!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies - I slept in until about 9 am, after waking multiple times, but that was ok as I had no where to go this morning. Shawn and I specifically planned it that way. We're both still waiting on G to wake up as he went to a club last night with two girls from school (one of which he likes) that caters to underage college students. The only stipulation was that he woke me up when he got home so I knew he was ok. He did do that, but was not very forthcoming with any details on how his evening went.

I'm already on my third load of laundry, and had a leg treatment already. Not sure if I mentioned that I had compression boots delivered to my house last weekend. They never did figure out what was wrong with my legs 100% just yet, but are going with edema and I'm going for physical therapy - massages and compressions boots there, and now I have my own. Still not completely sure what my insurance is going to pay, but the machine is here, and I'm trying to get at least one 1 hour session in a night - great time for Shawn and I to watch a DVR'd show each night.

No plans for us today. We did talk about going out for lunch, but neither of us are really feeling it just yet, so we may hold off on that. G did request chicken & rice today, so I think that's on the menu this evening.

Tomorrow it's lunch at Shawns mom & dads to celebrate his birthday and our anniversay. And then Monday the contractor is coming back to grout the new back splash that he put in the kitchen yesterday. I'm not sure I like it at all. Shawn really didn't pay attention to how I wanted the tiles laid out . . . but he really likes it like it is, and he does do ALL of the cooking, so I guess I'll let it slide. . . . :roll:
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan I have heard about that. Sounds like you need a driver to pick you up at the other end!!
Patti what a fun festival!
Tammy glad you got to sleep in.
Phillis enjoy seeing all those relatives!

Just chillin for most of the day. Our weather is so perfect that we are going to hit grandsons football game. It's always more enjoyable than in wind or rain. He only has two games left so this is probably our last for this season. Watching Teresa Collins class this morning. Looks like a need a whoe lot of me time to get these projects done.
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone! Today is Homecoming Dance day. Very excited to see my daughter and her friends all dressed up. Hoping to get some good pics to scrap for upcoming DT projects. Hope you all have a good day.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Sounds like everyone has a busy day planned. Hope you all enjoy!
I was up early for my 2 hour torture class and it wasn't that bad today. No other plans for today so not sure what I'll get up to yet.

Return to “Daily Chatter”