Thursday 7th October

Mauds papercraft
Challenge Team

Thursday 7th October

Post by Mauds papercraft »

Evening/ Morning guys
Its Thursday evening for me , nearly time for bed.
I finally had a day at home and caught up on a few pages, will post tomorrow when I get back from physio, and before I have my last COVID shot in the afternoon
How has everyone else's day been? Hope everyone day was productive
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 7th October

Post by Tamara »

Up pretty early for me today! I have a drs. appt this morning. It's new territory for me. It is vocal cord therapy. trying to get to the bottom of my scary not breathing episodes that are triggered from a simple gasp or a piece of food tickling my throat. They may stick a camera down my throat, schedule me for a Bavarium test, give me exercises to keep my airway open in these situations. Should be interesting.
Hoping to come home and maybe scrap after two full days of sewing. Planning on stopping at the LSS on my way home. I am actually dressed in Jeans today. It rained a bit in the night and temperatures are dropping. Real fall crisp weather is here.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I am off to do errands and pick up a prescription. Then hope to be home to scrap
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Had another bad night of sleep so ended up sleeping in this morning. No real plans for the day other than an exercise class this afternoon. Dh met with his new cardiologist yesterday. We called and asked if I could go with him and they said no unless he was having a problem. Since this was just a checkup and his bloodwork was good I couldn't go. Worked for me! I stayed home and scrapped! Hope to do some more today.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

good evening ladies -

another early in and late out day at work for me today. . . .starting Monday it's going to be super crazy as it was one of my co-workers last day today, and the new girl that was hired may not make it to her C-section date of next Friday. . . .

Tomorrow should be a normal day for me, with a drs appt in the afternoon. I've had a hernia for several years now, with no issues, but over the weekend, it decided to move on me? Not really sure that's a thing, but I have an appt with general surgery tomorrow to discuss the situation. I seriously can't take any time off work so I'm hoping it's nothing too serious that can't wait until after the new year . . .

Just had dinner and watch an episode of Fantasy Island, and now I'm going try and scrap for just a bit and then sit with Shawn for awhile watching a DVR'd tv show and using my compression boots for a leg treatment
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

I'M FINALLY ON FALL BREAK! Yes, I am shouting because I AM SO EXCITED! Even though tomorrow I have to get my IV infusion for Crohn's, I'm still excited to be able to spend a day being able to slow down and breathe. Got a DT project to finish and hoping to read for fun a bit and try to get caught up on a few chores around the house. Have a good night everyone.

Return to “Daily Chatter”