Tuesday 10/12

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Tuesday 10/12

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good afternoon everyone!

It's been a busy morning here. My sister called, my mom called and Kyle walked over before I even had breakfast this morning. Mom wanted me to ride to Florence with her to look at trees. I found a nursery local to me that has what she wants. I'm waiting on her to arrive so we can get that out of the way, and if I'm lucky, I will have time to mow the lawn this evening. No other plans that I know of.

How about you? What's on your plate today?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Tuesday 10/12

Post by Patti »

Making a birthday card only because I don't want to go to the store. I am becoming more and more content not to go anywhere if I don't have to. I think I would be a good hermit. :lol: The young woman who stayed with us all summer is back in town and coming to dinner tonight to catch up on what's been happening since Aug. She is the one who would invite all kinds of people to dinner so I hope she isn't planning on bringing a lot of extras without letting me know.
Have a super day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

We were up and out early today. Dh had a Dr's appt at 8am and had to be there 30 mins early to fill out yearly paper work. So then we went out for breakfast and hit Lowes, Walmart, Bj's and Hobby Lobby. I picked up some Christmas dies at HL and can't wait to play with them, they'll be perfect for Christmas cards. Now I'm just taking it easy and going to be covering myself in Calamine lotion.....I'm still itching like crazy!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I didn't realize that I hadn't been here yet this morning! IT's another stay at home day. Not accomplishing alot. I'm spinning my wheels looking at all this scrap crap! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm glad I chose to go in the backyard yesterday and trim all the Iris' back and replant my lily out of its cramped spot. It rained like crazy on the afternoon and into the night. Up North they even got a lot of snow. I got my Crop and create box delivered today. So fun to open and look at all the goodies. If you ever want to do a virtual retreat it is well worth it! Got a present packaged to send to my sisters granddaughter. She had back surgery last week and it was more complicated than expected. She is only 15 and I feel so bad for her. Sad thing is when she was younger and her dad remarried, she would lock the kids out of the house and be mean to them. 'She used to kick her in the back and step on her. I asked my sister if her son believed it and she said he was in denial. Still married to her with three more kids. Breaks my heart.
You just never know!

Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Oh Tamara...I hope your granddaughter is on the mend soon. That is so scary and sad....

Well today I went to the orthopedist, no torn Achilles; THANK GOD! Did say I could wear a boot, but went there b/c my knees are trash and said it would make my knee hurt worse. So left there with a cortisone shot in each knee....UGH! Those are NOT FUN, but hoping it alleviates the pain a bit. This whole standing all day is really wreaking havoc on this body!

Hope you all have a good rest of your night. Mine will involve binge watching Virgin River.

Return to “Daily Chatter”