Wed 10/13/21

sthom97093
Challenge Team

Wed 10/13/21

Post by sthom97093 »

Good morning scrappy friends! Hope you are all doing well and have fun things planned today!

I plan on starting my grad class reading today. Class officially begins on 10/25, but I'm finding myself missing the routine. Weird huh? I like to learn, so looking forward to getting back into that routine. Also going to finish a project for a DT today, and the biggy...my daughter's soccer team plays their archrival tonight. Which also happens to be my husband's alma mater and the home school of SEVERAL of my daughter's soccer club friends. It should be an exciting game. And I'm going to be one of those people right now...I really don't care who wins. So many of our soccer family members are from the other team...we are simply excited to see them again!

Have a good day everyone. :)
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Wed 10/13/21

Post by Patti »

Morning! Trying to take care of office work so I can get some yard work done. It seems like every time I get started the phone dings or rings...all important things but I'm ready for some solid work time so I can be outside enjoying the day raking leaves. :D
Have fun tonight, Stephanie!
Enjoy the beautiful day, everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It’s another stay at home day for me other than running to the post office for five minutes to drop off a package. And as long as I’m out I may drop a box off to savers.

Nothing else really planned. Looks like the rain is stopped and the sun is out. Have a great day! Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Hello. where did my morning go? Dr apt and then home to watch HGTV and do some chores around the house. Now I am headed to my scrap closet
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Had another sleepless night last night.....my mind was just racing all night. Anyway, went and got my hair cut and ran a few errands. This afternoon I started getting things together for our trip up north. We are leaving Monday and heading to Gettysburg for a few days and then over to Lancaster, Pa to see the Amish country. On the way home we're stopping in Ocean City, MD to spend some time with my brother and his family. So looking forward to some cooler weather and to see some pretty fall colors.

Return to “Daily Chatter”