Thursday 10-14-21

Patti
Site Admin

Thursday 10-14-21

Post by Patti »

Good Morning! I'm off to stay with a friend for a few hours while her daughter who is her caregiver has some me time. Then it's home to do some priming on the kitchen walls so the rest of the backsplash tile can be put up. We are nearing the home stretch on this 3-year project!
Have a wonderful day. It's a beautiful one in sunny NC.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 10-14-21

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's another stay at home day. I finished the mowing yesterday so today is a me day. I have no plans other than a few household chores and I may bake some treats for the freezer.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

We were up and out very early today. We had to take a friend for some eye surgery. Her dh can't drive right now so she asked us. We had to pick her up at 7:15am. Dropped her off and went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast and picked her back up.
No other plans for the rest of the day. My afternoon exercise class was cancelled and I'm glad. I need to go dig out my winter clothes for our trip and see what still fits. Might try to squeeze in some scrapping too.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It's a stay at home day for me today. I've already got a batch of brown bread rising. I haven't made it in a while so I am excited for a treat. Planning on some scrapping today and the usual, telling you I am catching up on something :lol: :lol: :lol: The temperatures have dropped here so it is a little chilly.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I went to mass for my mom this morning, then to visit her sister who is Homebound. we had a nice visit. I also saw another of my mom's sisters and a cousin at mass. then to pick up the mail and then stop at the lawyers office. Now home. I'll have lunch and then scrap. I also need to chop up and freeze tomatoes
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”