Saturday, October 16

phillisw
Challenge Team

Saturday, October 16

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. is everyone sleeping in or already in their craft space? I was up early to help with groceries and now I am ready to scrap. it will be a rainy day so I will mostly stay inside
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday, October 16

Post by Lolis »

Good morning! It's a rainy day for us too! We decided to go to the groceries later today.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

It's quite rainy here too. I've been up for a bit, but also slept in. Wasn't feeling the greatest last night so I laid there for what seemed like hours tossing and turning. . .

I'm currently working on some housework that needs done, and then I hope to get some site work completed, and then possibly finish a layout that I'm working on. . .basically tear it apart and start over. I'm not liking it at all and it has sat here for days unfinished - mostly due to lack of time, but also motivation as well as I'm just not feeling it!

We need to run a few errands today, but other than that I'm hoping to spend most of the day in my scrap room!

Have a scrappy day!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

No current plans to go out at the moment we just did our grocery order online at Sam’s Club and have to pick it up tomorrow now. So sad they won’t let me get the chicken because we’re doing pick up. Hello that feeds my family five meals 😃
I’ve already got a batch of bread going and now I need to make peanut butter bars for my nieces missionary farewell tomorrow.
Then the rest of the day is free for me to piddle around.
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Slept in a bit today or I should say I tossed and turned most of the night and finally got up about 8am. My mind is just racing with things I need to do. We'll be gone for about 3 weeks and once I get home I have what seems like a million things to get done before Christmas. I know once I get started it will all fall into place but when I think about it I just get overwhelmed. Today will be spent doing a little cleaning and finally getting my winter clothes together. Dinner is leftover pizza from last night so at least I don't have to figure out what to have with the limited amount of food left in the fridge.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Kyle walked over for a late breakfast. After he left I cleaned the kitchen, wiped out the microwave, started the dishwasher and washed a load of dog laundry. I'm watching Tim Holtz on Youtube while putting a few things away. I may try to work in my scrap room a little today too.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everybody. Getting ready to head into my scrap room, so thought I would check in for a few. Been busy this AM! Walked at my favorite trail, went into school to get my copies made for this week, then Old Navy, Target, Petsmart, and Qdoba. Came home and fell asleep....TWICE! Whoops! Hope you all have a great rest of your day as well!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good evening! Been tiling since early this morning and finished around 8, made dinner, and finally relaxing.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”