Monday 22nd the new week

Mauds papercraft
Challenge Team

Monday 22nd the new week

Post by Mauds papercraft »

Morning all,
Its the end of my Monday and the start before mist of you.
My plan today was do a couple of loads of washing, weekly blood test, buy some sandals then spending the afternoon at my scrap table and catch up on some challenge
But alas only one load of washing before we had a huge storm for about an hour the rain pelted down. The lady came to take my blood . Could not get any , so had to wait for another collector to come back . Ii did getting finish one layout that I cut out last week, but that's about all, shoes will have to wait till Friday . I had 2hr sleep this afternoon , so did not get much done.there is always tomorrow but
I hope you all have a better start to the week than I did. Have a lovely day everyone
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Monday 22nd the new week

Post by Tracy F »

Maureen, sounds like you had a heck of a day....hope your week gets better!

Good Morning all!
I was up very early and started my walk early which was a good thing since it started raining shortly after I got home.
Dh decided to start putting up his Christmas village so my house looks like a bomb exploded. Thankfully we are going over to some friends for Thanksgiving and no one's coming here.
Need to finish up the cards I started yesterday. I ended up fighting with my Cricut most of the afternoon. Come to find out it was operator error. :shock: Once I calmed down over dinner I realized what I was doing wrong. I've had 3 Cricuts over 13 years now so you'd think I'd have figured it out by now.....maybe I'm just getting old! :D
Have a great day everyone!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Maureen so sorry you had the unexpected kind of day. Tuesday should be looking up, I hope.
Tracy...I think any cricut owner is frustrated mor times than not till it comes together.
I am on my new Monday chore plan. Clean bathrooms and sinks and counters. Just threw in a load of laundry. That should be it for the day. I am actually running to Hobby Lobby this morning. I have to start Christmas somehow. I'm on the lookout for ornaments for the grandkids (yearly tradition. I used to buy doubles, give them one and I keep one for a grandkid tree. I stopped the duplicates last year since DH hates putting up two trees and we can do without the expense) I also need some forest green and gold spray paint. I am trying to get my Heidie Swapp santa and sleigh (that I bought last year and didn't finish) painted before any storms. It is sunny and cloudy all week so I should be fine. Then I am home all afternoon!
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Maureen, hope the rest of the week is better for you.
Tracy, as a Silhouette owner, I know your frustration. Machines are much smarter than we are. :lol:
Tamara, enjoy your trip to Hobby Lobby!

It's a stay at home day for me. I just placed a large order at Sams and Walmart to keep from getting out this week. I divided it between the two to keep from paying shipping fees. I'm a Sams plus member but they still charge shipping on some items. If I order over $35 at Walmart, my shipping is free....hence the 2 separate orders. With the price of gas going up, I'm going to order online more often.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Good evening everyone. Been a long day. I actually took the day off work which was good because I went to the doctor. And the antibiotic that I REALLY needed...didn't get sent to the pharmacy. And waited all day for it to get filled and it didn't...Have a sinus infection going into my teeth, and would've been nice to have started that...ugh...So came home, wrote my 2nd of 3 papers for my class. Hope you all have a good rest of your night. And Maureen, I sure hope you have more success w/ your bloodwork tomorrow. That is NO FUN!

Return to “Daily Chatter”