Tuesday 11/23

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Tuesday 11/23

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

It's another stay at home day for me. Kyle and I are going to work on the entry wall today. We were waiting for the brad nailer to arrive, and it did yesterday. The battery has been fully charged so we should be good to go. I'm hoping to get it up today so I can paint either this afternoon or tomorrow. No other plans that I know of at the moment.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday 11/23

Post by Tracy F »

It was too cold for my walk this morning so I slept in a bit. Need to run to Publix for some sweetened condensed milk for the pumpkin pie I'm baking for Thanksgiving. I have a can in the pantry but it's use by date is 2017....think it's time to toss that! I've got my ham and turkey breast thawing. The ham is for Thanksgiving and the host is cooking the turkey so we need some at home for sandwhichs so I have to cook one just for us.
Maybe some scrapping this afternoon.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I sure hope I find time to scrap today because I am behind now. Yesterday turned into a full day of shopping and putting groceries away. I
plan on being home all day today but my niece wants me to help her sew some masks since they are going to Hawaii next week and she bought some cool fabrics. I'm going to scurry through some projects of my own until I hear from her. She has made many masks herself so I don't get it that she wants me to do it because she is out of time. She still has to come to my house. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Evening ladies - late night at work, plus we threw an interview in there too . . .not sure we really liked the girl, or should I say that we don't think she'd really be a good fit for us . . . we just don't want to settle, and we've been short staffed this long, what's another week or tow right??

We also got an email from the UPMC executives today. For all of those employees not vaccinated, it has now become mandatory, and they have until 12/5 to show proof. Needless to say, there were some very angry employees in the office today. . . .

Jackie and the babies arrived last night, so my time for the next day or so will be a bit more limited, but I'll try and check in daily! :mrgreen:

Happy Tuesday!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Mauds papercraft
Challenge Team

Post by Mauds papercraft »

My Tuesday wasn't much better than Monday, they did get to take some blood though. Test not the results everyone wanted so they need to take it again on Thursday. Grandchildren pop in for a visit and to tell me one is moving in with her Father our son . Nice to see them but hope that between household there is not too many arguments .
I received an order for 50 Christmas cards also today. They want them by Saturday. Thank heavens i have plenty of card bases . Plus 3 Australian ones thanks heavens I have what they want. .
Have had a busy day trying to sort things through so the cards are quick to do. When I have large orders like this one sheet wonder and Christmas Dye Cuts iscthe way I go
Have a good Wednesday everyone

Return to “Daily Chatter”