Wednesday 11/24

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday 11/24

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! What's on your plate today?

It's cold here this morning. Temperatures dipped down in the 20's last night. As for today, it's pretty much a stay at home day for me. Kyle and I finished the wall yesterday and I was able to caulk and paint. Today he will add the hooks. It looks pretty darn good considering we did it ourselves. I do have to take some trash to the recycling center sometime today, but that's it. I'm hoping to get some treats baked for my sisters dog today as she will be hosting Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday 11/24

Post by phillisw »

Sorry I have been mostly AWOL. I was teaching third grade the past 2 days. I would come home exhausted. :lol: Just not used to working all day ;)
Today I will do errands. Then when I get home I will cook my squash in the oven so that it is ready for tomorrow. there should be some time to scrap later ;)
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan can't wait to see pics of your project! IT sounds amazing!
Philli how fun third graders are, I understand the exhausted after a full day though
Good Morning ya all!
It's a stay at home day for me. I am on standby for a neighbors phone. It needs a signature and she has to take her mom to her infusion appt so she is leaving a note for them to come here. I will be sewing masks all day. The pattern my niece brought did not fit the bill and I wasted so much time yesterday. Last night I just found a better one so hoping it will go smoothly today.
Lets see how many shows I can get through. haha
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Jan, glad you got your wall done in 1 day! Let's see some pics
Phillis, Isn't it funny how quickly we lose our stamina once we're retired.
Tamara, good luck with all the sewing

Good Morning ladies!
I had a bad night sleeping and then needed to get up early to put our golf cart out so it could be picked up for repairs. I even set the alarm but dh surprised me and did it himself so I got to sleep in til about 9. I've got sheets and towels in the washer and dryer right now and then need to bake a pumpkin pie. Would like get some scrapping in also.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

We got off work early so I came home and did a few things. DH and I made banana pudding tonight :) I worked on cleaning up a few things and working on bills LOL. Now to online shopping. I should escape to my scraproom but I'm just too tired tonight.

Return to “Daily Chatter”