The week is nearly over

Mauds papercraft
Challenge Team

The week is nearly over

Post by Mauds papercraft »

Evening Guys or should say Morning all.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all and your families
The week is over for me thank heavens. I am looking forward to a quite weekend and i hope we see a little bit of sunshine to dry everything out
we have had storms again today with very high humidity which my body hates. One foot is so swollen I am hobbling about, but at least I am moving
Christmas cards all done which i will share tomorrow after hopefully a sleep in.
Time for bed for me. Enjoy your Friday stay safe
Patti
Site Admin

Re: The week is nearly over

Post by Patti »

Morning! I'm headed out to spend the weekend with a friend as a caregiver so her daughter and son-in-law can have the weekend off. Just finished the final clean-up of yesterday's meal and checking out some Black Friday specials before I go. Happy shopping for those who take advantage of the specials. Have a great day all! It's a sunny but chilly one here.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. It's a beautiful day here, and I let my sister talk me into taking her and her granddaughter shopping today. Oh well, I will spend it with my sister anyways.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Marine sorry about your weather. It is so weird how it affects our bodies. Cannot believe you have all your Christmas cards done woo hoo can’t wait to see them
Patti you are such a nice a thoughtful person. Enjoy your service day!
Jenn have fun fighting the crowds. Lol
DH has already gone to the grocery store I’m trying to catch up dishes and then guessed it I will be sewing again all day the way my niece keeps telling me what she wants I feel like saying then why in there heck are you just making them. So stressful
I hope I don’t spend the whole day being aggravated with masks. There’s no turning back, I cut all of them out in the pattern she wanted so they better like them because the fabric is now been used
Hoping to get at least one scrapbook page done
I haven’t really been much of a Black Friday shopper but now that you can do it online I did grab a couple things last night.
Happy Friday! Happy Black Friday sales!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Good Afternoon everyone!
I was up very early so decided to go for my walk....didn't see another person out and about. Once I got home I promptly fell asleep on the couch for a couple of hours. Today, I am cooking a turkey breast and we came home with lots of leftovers from our friends so we'll have plenty to eat tonight. Maybe some scrapping this afternoon....still need more Christmas cards.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I was awake early with my carpol tunnle making my arm numb. So I put on my arm splint and then went back to sleep. I've not been very productive today so far. I will make turkey soup with my leftovers and have some paperwork to do. No scrapping since my hand need a break. I don't want it to be all numb again
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I spent the morning doing shopping (online of course) then had to run several errands plus pick up the orders I had placed online and dog had to go to the vet so that is what I spent my day doing. Laundry, etc. too. I'm going to go play in my scraproom for just a bit before bedtime. We had another dear church member pass away this morning; he had been fighting cancer for a long time. I called and talked to his wife; my parents, DH and I had spent time at their house just visiting them and spending time with them. He had such a great singing voice and was such a gentle man.

Hope ya'll have a good rest of the evening.

Return to “Daily Chatter”