Saturday 11/27

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 11/27

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! What's on your plate today?

It's a much needed stay at home day for me. I survived the mall yesterday by dropping my sister, my great niece and nephew off while I went to a local antique store nearby. She called as they were making their way to the entrance. We grabbed a quick lunch and proceeded to Target. I picked up a couple of "tacky" Christmas decorations for my craft room and that's it. I'll share a photo of my tacky assemblage when I finish it.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday 11/27

Post by phillisw »

Hello. I went to a local craft fair this, and to the thrift store. I did not buy much. then home to do some floor cleaning. Now it is lunch time and later there will be time to craft.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Good Afternoon!
Went to my 2 hour torture class and near froze to death on my way there. It was 47* here this morning, that is super cold for us!
Finally got all my Christmas cards made yesterday, just need to finish up the insides and get them in the mail. Taking down all the fall decorations today but can't start on the Christmas decorations cause I can't get to them til dh gets more of his village out of the storage closet.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Stay at home day for me; I was supposed to go have coffee with friends today but that was cancelled - I'm really kinda glad. I had so much to do yesterday. Plus my doggie had to have a lap this morning. DH took another load of stuff to Goodwill plus took my car into for oil change, etc. I've already taken one nap and thinking I may have to have another :lol: I did get the vinyl cut for the treat jar. Now just to work on cutting some stencils out with the Cricut.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Well it was a whirlwind kind of morning. The kids wanted to celebrate DH birthday today because my son is going out of town tomorrow and will miss it Miss Kalli has to work tonight so we opted for an afternoon get together. It was 1:00 but DS called and asked why it wasn't at 12:00 so we quickly changed it. I had also started making bread when we had breakfast and then I had to rush and get the ornaments ready to give the kids. I thought since they were all coming we could just give then to them altogether and we won't have to find time to go to their houses. Since DS is leaving with his family to Disneyland the day after he gets home this week. We wanted to cater Costa vida but when I called to order they said they don't do the catering pans just individual so we switched up to a popular pizza place and everyone was happy!
Now I just want to chill! After sewing all day for three days and then everything today, I need a massage and a bubble bath. :lol:
I have scrapping to catch up on and then there is always exercise. Anything is possible.
Happy Saturday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”