Tuesday, November 30

phillisw
Challenge Team

Tuesday, November 30

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. The last day of the month. Did you finish all the challenges you wanted? I did not. I am off to teach in the library again today:)
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday, November 30

Post by Jan Mosier »

Getting ready to head out with Kyle in a few minutes. Just wanted to pop in before I forgot again today. :roll:
Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning! No I haven't finished all the challenges but today should be productive in that area I hope! It's a stay at home day for me then tonight we are going out to dinner with Toms brother and his wife. Not something that we like to do a lot but we will survive! haha Tom is so stressed at work so not looking forward to it. He constantly gets interrupted at work and can't ever get his own work done. At least he knows it is not forever. Now he has something to look forward too.
Don't forget to get your Bingo words in! Tomorrow is December!
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I didn't get any challenges done other than my own last month. I had so much to do in Nov that I just didn't have any me time for scrapping.
Yesterday I helped dh with the outside decorations and got the tree up and decorated inside. I think all the inside decorations are done so maybe I can get back to scrapping or maybe I should get my Christmas cards in the mail first. But more importantly, I have a hair apt. this afternoon for a cut and color. It's 2 weeks past due so I need it bad! :D
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Good evening scrappy friends. I finished up all the grading, make up work grading, and paperwork I needed to finish with some extra time to spare tonight! That is a rarity. May go to bed early! Had an overall good day at school. I had some great discussions today with my students about the Constitutional Convention. Those are the moments that make me really like my job. :) The copier that kept breaking down after every 20 copies...not so much! :lol: I hope you all have a great rest of your night!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good evening ladies -

Lots of stuff to do tonight once I got home from work so my time online was a bit limited, but I did want to check in and say hi to everyone. Hoping everything will settle down soon. Still short staffed at work which stinks. The interview last week was a no go. . . so our boss opened up the search externally. Katherine (the OA that was hired at the end Of Sept, only to go on maternity leave in early Oct) will be back on Jan 10th, so that's something to look forward to . . .now just to get one more OA hired so I can go back to my 40 hours a week.

Hoping to get some scrap time in tomorrow after work . . .already told Shawn that I needed some me time. Cross your fingers for me ladies . . . .

Off to do my leg treatment then heading to bed. Nite everyone.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just a work day for me and I had some Amazon packages delivered so I had to go through those. Now streaming a women’s college basketball game and going through some paperwork. I’ve made a big dent in what I need to go and now I’m trying to come up with how to store the cards of their’s I’m keeping.

Made a reservation for supper at Universal today; going to work on vacation plans this week :D

Return to “Daily Chatter”