Monday. Jan 24.

phillisw
Challenge Team

Monday. Jan 24.

Post by phillisw »

We are still in the MINUS degree zone. My body does NOT like it. One would think since I lived here my whole life that I would be used to it by now. Alas, It still bothers me a bit. I struggle to remember when I played outside in the snow for hours with my siblings. I will be staying inside most of the day. That means I should have some time to scrap. what is on the agenda for you today?
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Monday. Jan 24.

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's another stay at home day for me. We still have a little snow left on the ground from Friday's snowfall. It's suppose to reach 50 today and 60 tomorrow so that should melt what's left. No plans today. I still need to clean the kitchen from breakfast with Kyle, wash and fold a load of laundry and clean my scraproom.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

It's cold here today. We actually had frost this morning. It was pretty but glad it doesn't happen often. I'm getting off to a late start today. Stayed up reading til about 4am, just couldn't put the book down. So slept in and then did a workout video. Need to go clean my bathrooms and the rest of the day is mine. Should be getting some photos in the mail today and I'm looking forward to scrapping them.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good evening! It's getting warmer! Snow is melting! I took a friend to her PT appointment this morning and then home to do laundry, sew and scrap. Have a great evening!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Good evening friends. It has been a nasty winter day today. Snow (which I like) but it then got super cold and just nasty cold rain tonight...ick! Got my hair cut/colored today, so that helped with my mood a bit. I hope you are all doing ok and your family members are healing.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I didn’t realize I hadn’t checked in today. I got rushed out of the house earlier this morning than expected. I had to go over to my sisters and help with my dad so she could work. I got there early and he was sleeping. It was hard to see him hurting so much. He hurts everywhere in his bones. This afternoon I realized that my DH uses a heating pad for pain. He was telling me it starts at the bottom of his spine and shoots up his whole back. He was pretty happy and calmed right down. Tomorrow we are taking him to his Dr. Appt. I made a list of concerns, talked with a skilled nurse facility and we are leaning towards getting him in there for now. It’s a zero co pay for the first 20 days. Then we will reevaluate.
No time for scrapping today.
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”