Thursday 5/19

Tamara
Challenge Team

Thursday 5/19

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
Laundry is going and after that the day is mine. I may be hanging out in the scrap room if you need me! :D DH is waiting for a sprinkler repair guy
Have a great Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 5/19

Post by Jan Mosier »

Finally got all the animals fed and all food bowls collected up. One load of clothes folded and put away and another in the washer and dryer. My tape arrived this morning so I'm hoping to wander off to my scraproom today also.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I was up early today but not for my walk. I was rudely awakened by loud beeps as our power came back on....scared the heck out of me. Apparently a bird blew out a nearby transformer. Just glad it's fixed as today is going to be "dangerously hot" in the upper 90's.
No plans for today other than some scrapping.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tracy F wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 10:13 am I was up early today but not for my walk. I was rudely awakened by loud beeps as our power came back on....scared the heck out of me. Apparently a bird blew out a nearby transformer. Just glad it's fixed as today is going to be "dangerously hot" in the upper 90's.
It's supposed to hit 95 today and 97 tomorrow. I think we may be in for a hot, humid summer here in SC.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Jan Mosier wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 10:49 am
Tracy F wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 10:13 am I was up early today but not for my walk. I was rudely awakened by loud beeps as our power came back on....scared the heck out of me. Apparently a bird blew out a nearby transformer. Just glad it's fixed as today is going to be "dangerously hot" in the upper 90's.
It's supposed to hit 95 today and 97 tomorrow. I think we may be in for a hot, humid summer here in SC.
I live in the cooler Carolina---only 95 here tomorrow!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Patti wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 11:40 am
Jan Mosier wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 10:49 am
I live in the cooler Carolina---only 95 here tomorrow!
Yesterday was in the 60's here in upstate NY, near Canada. Today it will be up in the 80*s
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”