Saturday, May 21st

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday, May 21st

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! What's on your plate today?

I'm heading into town with Kyle today. He has a hot water heater leak and needs to pick up supplies to fix it. Then it's back home with the dogs, as we're expecting thunderstorms this evening. No other plans that I know of.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Saturday, May 21st

Post by Patti »

Morning! I twisted my knee on Thursday carrying tree branches down the hill so I think I am going to have to stay in the scrap room today and split my time between laundry and scrapping. :D We have a house guest coming tomorrow evening that I also need to get the room ready for. Have a super Saturday all!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Patti, hope you knee feels better soon!

I was up early and went to my exercise class. It was only 1 hour today since our instructor wasn't feeling well. We had an 86 year old lady join us and she was amazing, kept right up with us. Should I make it to 86, an exercise class will be the last thing I want to go to! :D
No plans for today. It's hot and humid again and we're expecting more severe weather. Last nights lightning was amazing and lots of rain which we need badly. Hope to get some more scrapping in today.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Patti sorry about your knee.
We have a funeral this morning then home the rest of the day. Scrapping challenges in an online crop should keep me busy :mrgreen:
The weather is a little cooler but still pretty nice.
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”