Monday 5/23

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Monday 5/23

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! What's on your plate today?

Today I'm heading into town run an errand, take some trash to the recycling center, stop in HL, do a little thrifting and pick up a grocery order. My plans are to get back before the storm hits this afternoon.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Monday 5/23

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning!
Need groceries so we're heading to Walmart shortly. Hoping we get home before the afternoon storms hit.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Storms for you both don't sound fun!!!
It's a stay at home day for me today unless DD wants me to run her sewing to her since she has so much to do. Brennan graduates Wednesday and then they leave on their cruise Friday. I have a bunch of challenges to finish up from this weekend. DH has physical Therapy this afternoon. Scrubbed the sinks already and laundry is going. It's a sunny day!
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Hey everyone!! Stay safe with the storms, ladies!!

I've just been scrapping this morning and then grandson Brady came to help with some yardwork. So thankful we have someone close by who is willing to help DH with yardwork and odd jobs. Of course, we pay him pretty well and he enjoys that. Also granddaughter Makaylee came to visit. Such a joy to visit with the grandkids.

DH and I ran a couple errands and had lunch out. Now, I'm just planning on doing some more scrapping.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I went out to breakfast with my hubby this am. Then took my nephew to the dentist. Now back to continue working on laundry. I should have some time to scrap this afternoon. I have a church meeting tonight.
No storms here; we had them over the weekend. The temps are back to the 60*s. Up and down they have been this past week
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”