Monday June 27

phillisw
Challenge Team

Monday June 27

Post by phillisw »

Happy Monday. what is everybody doing today? I am off to meet my friend for lunch. I am also doing some laundry this morning and then later. MAYBE I will scrap today
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Monday June 27

Post by Tamara »

Just got the car loaded and we’re off! Headed four hours South. We are going to see Buddy Holly. It’s 101 degrees where we are headed. Luckily we are in the indoor theatre or DH wouldn’t be going. Looking forward to a little R&R. Also going to visit a friend I haven’t seen in a few years who lives there now.
Happy Monday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Phillis - enjoy your lunch.
Tamara - have fun and safe travels.

It's a stay at home day for me....yay! We're expecting thunderstorms today and most of the week. Temperature is a little cooler but it's very humid. Great week to stay in and play in my craft room.
Last edited by Jan Mosier on Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Phillis, enjoy your lunch!
Tamara, have a great time at the Buddy Holly show!

I was up early for my walk. Stopped and chatted along the way so my walk seemed to go on forever. I was glad to get home as it was getting hot! Dh has an audiologist appt this afternoon.....same hearing aid not working again. I've had to yell at him for a week now, sure hope he gets a loaner pair. Don't know if I'll go with him or not....can't decide. If he wants to go out to eat, I'll go! :lol: I'll do anything to get out of cooking!
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Tracy F wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:03 am Phillis, enjoy your lunch!
Tamara, have a great time at the Buddy Holly show!

I was up early for my walk. Stopped and chatted along the way so my walk seemed to go on forever. I was glad to get home as it was getting hot! Dh has an audiologist appt this afternoon.....same hearing aid not working again. I've had to yell at him for a week now, sure hope he gets a loaner pair. Don't know if I'll go with him or not....can't decide. If he wants to go out to eat, I'll go! :lol: I'll do anything to get out of cooking!
:lol: :lol:
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone. I'm Day 2 into my Sophomore Year 2.0 at Ashland University. This year, I'm happy to say, I am NOT in the dorm! Actually, in upperclassmen apartments, and it's very nice. No scrapbooking on the agenda this week or next. In grad student mode, but once this is over, I will take my exit exam and have my Masters in American History and Government. It's been a journey, but glad to have done it!
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

sthom97093 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:58 pm Hi everyone. I'm Day 2 into my Sophomore Year 2.0 at Ashland University. This year, I'm happy to say, I am NOT in the dorm! Actually, in upperclassmen apartments, and it's very nice. No scrapbooking on the agenda this week or next. In grad student mode, but once this is over, I will take my exit exam and have my Masters in American History and Government. It's been a journey, but glad to have done it!
Awesome, stephanie
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”