Thursday 8/11

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Thursday 8/11

Post by Jan Mosier »

What's up ladies?

I'm heading to Hartsville today to take my sister to the grocery store. I have a locker pick up at Lowe's and I may pop in the thrift store since it's next door. I had to break down and purchase a new riding mower yesterday to finish out the season. Not very happy about it, but it's better than trying to cut 3 acres with a push mower. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 8/11

Post by phillisw »

Good morning
ugh. Jan for having to buy a riding mower. It will be a good investment.
I have to work a few hours today at the hot dog stand. Only 3 more days after today to work and then they close. I plan to do a little scrapping today.
have a blessed day!
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning Everyone!! Jan, sorry you had to make that big purchase, but it's the best purchase we've made. We live on a hill and bought a bigger riding mower several years ago. It's the best thing for DH and the grandsons love to help out too.

We had alittle cooler temps this morning about 68 so we got to sit on the deck alittle while and then took a walk. Felt great to be outside!! Chores are all caught up so I'm planning on working on a couple DT assignments and some other scrappy stuff today.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
I swear I posted in the daily chatter yesterday but last night it wasn't there. I must have overlooked the second submit! Anywho went to lunch with some old friends and then went to see a lady that lives by us in a rehab center. She can't walk anymore and today they are cleaning out her apartment. She doesn't think she will live much longer. I also went looking for a couple of cards to send out and ended up organizing two bins of them. I have a bunch more in photo boxes so its time to organize them once and for all. Need to finish that project this morning.
It's a stay at home day today so that will help. Hoping to scrapbook too!
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”