Saturday, 8/3

phillisw
Challenge Team

Saturday, 8/3

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning! I am up early since it is grocery day. My husband goes very early, around 5:30. I put the groceries away when he returns home. Work for me today then church. My dd will be here tonight :D
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday, 8/3

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning Phillis and Everyone!! Beautiful weather here this morning with only 60 degrees. DH and I enjoyed having our hot tea out on the deck this morning. We watched the birds at the feeders and 1 little squirrel. We usually have 4 of those around. It's just gonna be a lazy scrappy day for me today.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's a stay at home day for me. I have a load of laundry in the wash now. Kyle is bringing some hats over later for me to throw in the wash and hang out to dry. It's my turn to cook tonight, so I'll be doing that as well.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies. . .lots of options on the agenda today. Not sure what we're doing as of yet. Jackie and the babies are here and it's her first full weekend here. Having a hard time getting the kids motivated to do anything. They just want to play outside and swim in the kiddie pool. There is a Sunflower Festival that we were going to attend but found out it was tomorrow. . . I'll be hanging out with the family all day.

I've been trying to make changes in my life / obligations this past week to be able to spend more time with Shawn and with my site. My job is way more hours than I had anticipated, but I'm not regretting the change. . . lots of appointments for Shawn in the future too. Just seems like life never slows down these days.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Life does not slow down Tammy!
Went to the Farmers Market this morning and scored a promising watermelon, corn on the cob, nectarines and tomatoes, a bag of white onions, green pepper, a couple of zucchini and a red onion. We are tending the boys here tonight, grilling hotdogs and now watermelon. I bought ice cream and then found out that our association is having a small band and an ice cream food truck in our hood tonight so that will stall some time to take them down the street for ice cream! They won't be happy about not being able to throw a football around(that's what we usually go do at the park. But I'm sure the ice cream will make them happy. Their mom and dad are going to a concert for their anniversary so it will be a late night for us.
For now I am just trying to get some scrappy things done!
Happy Saturday
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good afternoon. We are power washing and scrapping loose paint from our hose in preparation for painting it. I have the housework and laundry down so heading out soon to start working on the shutters while DH does the peaks. I'm heading to the beach on Monday for a few days so need to get packed and take care of all my stuff for getting there. I discovered a scrapbook store that will be at my halfway point so that is my first driving goal. I also found out that the owner does Live at Five on Facebook where she takes products and discounts them or bundles odds and ends. If she sells a kit she always adds card stock free of charge so sometimes you can buy an Echo Park kit for example with 6 sheets of cardstock and a die cut for $10. The third thing I found out is that they do a scrap retreat 5 miles away from my house 3 times a year. Where have I been!!!?!?! I have located 2 other scrap stores about an hour and a half from my house. DH is leaving for Africa at the end of the month so I plan on a couple of road trips...even if the gas is high. :lol:
Tammy, glad Jackie and gang finally arrived! Enjoy those grands!
Have a super afternoon everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Patti wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:45 am Good afternoon. We are power washing and scrapping loose paint from our hose in preparation for painting it. I have the housework and laundry down so heading out soon to start working on the shutters while DH does the peaks. I'm heading to the beach on Monday for a few days so need to get packed and take care of all my stuff for getting there. I discovered a scrapbook store that will be at my halfway point so that is my first driving goal. I also found out that the owner does Live at Five on Facebook where she takes products and discounts them or bundles odds and ends. If she sells a kit she always adds card stock free of charge so sometimes you can buy an Echo Park kit for example with 6 sheets of cardstock and a die cut for $10. The third thing I found out is that they do a scrap retreat 5 miles away from my house 3 times a year. Where have I been!!!?!?! I have located 2 other scrap stores about an hour and a half from my house. DH is leaving for Africa at the end of the month so I plan on a couple of road trips...even if the gas is high. :lol:
Tammy, glad Jackie and gang finally arrived! Enjoy those grands!
Have a super afternoon everyone!
Yes Patti! Get to a retreat. Our gas prices are coming down. They were $4.51 today and we are one of the last states to ever drop prices.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

tammyfolk wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:41 am Good morning ladies. . .lots of options on the agenda today. Not sure what we're doing as of yet. Jackie and the babies are here and it's her first full weekend here. Having a hard time getting the kids motivated to do anything. They just want to play outside and swim in the kiddie pool. There is a Sunflower Festival that we were going to attend but found out it was tomorrow. . . I'll be hanging out with the family all day.

I've been trying to make changes in my life / obligations this past week to be able to spend more time with Shawn and with my site. My job is way more hours than I had anticipated, but I'm not regretting the change. . . lots of appointments for Shawn in the future too. Just seems like life never slows down these days.
I’m struggling with this, too. Seems like I never have time to just relax or even scrap anymore

Return to “Daily Chatter”