Good Morning - Saturday 08/19/17

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - Saturday 08/19/17

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning everyone!!

It's a great morning here.....been snuggling with Miss Everly since I got up!! Haven't even showered or anything! She is a total time snob!! But I'm loving every minute of it....

Off to get a shower now though, as we can't really venture out until we're ready to go....

So, what's everyone have planned for the day?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Good Morning - Saturday 08/19/17

Post by Patti »

Working today. Tonight maybe scrap or read or both. I've been known to read while I scrap.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

LoLa and I were at the market yesterday and man was it HOT! We both crashed as soon as we got home.....actually LoLa slept in the front seat on the hour drive home. Yesterday the vendor next to me was feeding her black berries......I swear this girl will eat anything! :D
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is well! I've just been teaching, teaching - and tutoring, and planning and grading, and cooking and cleaning, etc.
And going to bed at 7:30 or 8:00 every night! Crazy.

I sure miss scrapping right now!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Wanda wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:21 am Hi ladies! Hope everyone is well! I've just been teaching, teaching - and tutoring, and planning and grading, and cooking and cleaning, etc.

The vendor next to me at the market is a teacher also and she was saying yesterday how tired she was since school started back and she doesn't even have kids in her class yet. She was saying her husband has to put the kids to bed because she was in bed before her 5 year old every night. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Jan Mosier wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:14 am
Wanda wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:21 am Hi ladies! Hope everyone is well! I've just been teaching, teaching - and tutoring, and planning and grading, and cooking and cleaning, etc.

The vendor next to me at the market is a teacher also and she was saying yesterday how tired she was since school started back and she doesn't even have kids in her class yet. She was saying her husband has to put the kids to bed because she was in bed before her 5 year old every night. :lol:
So glad it's not just me!!!!

Return to “Daily Chatter”