Tuesday 9/20

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Tuesday 9/20

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

It's a stay at home day for me. No plans that I know of other than a little light housework, possibly baking and piddling in my craft room.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday 9/20

Post by Tracy F »

Went for my walk this morning and will be heading out to Aldi's and Wally World today.
It's our 16th anniversary today so might pick up something to celebrate with while I'm out. Dh is still walking slowly, he is getting better but he doesn't want to go anywhere. He said we'll celebrate when we go on our trip to the Smoky mountains.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Hey Hey!
Tracy glad to hear your hubby is feeling better.
I am repacking scrap supplies for this weekends retreat. Two back to back is keeping me busy. I'm off to find a Halloween backdrop too. Friday night they are doing a Witches Booffet and a witches hat contest. I'm excited to get some great photos.
We are making a Sams Club run as well. I love that we get points for everything we purchase on our Sams club credit card. We have earned another $110 so that will help our purchase today.
DH has an appointment with the Drivers license division this morning. His renewal required him to go in person so he may be getting a new pic!
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

My son Jerry is coming home tonight, and he’s staying for 2 weeks. We’re picking him up at the airport. ❤️❤️❤️
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Lolis wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:55 pm My son Jerry is coming home tonight, and he’s staying for 2 weeks. We’re picking him up at the airport. ❤️❤️❤️
Enjoy your time!!!

Return to “Daily Chatter”