Wednesday 9/21

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday 9/21

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

I have to take my truck in to town today to have the front windshield replaced. Kyle noticed a crack in the windshield while he was driving it when his car was out of commission. It started out as a small hairline crack and is now moving up the windshield. Thankfully, my insurance covers it. Kyle is following me in to town and we are going to grab some lunch, do a little thrifting and maybe stop in HL and check out the clearance until the truck is ready to be picked up.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday 9/21

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning, Jan, and those to follow. I am home from my vacation. I am still trying to get things back in order: laundry done, bills paid ,paperwork done for my mom's account, lawn mowed, grocery shopping etc. I hope to get in my scrap room tomorrow. I have lots of beautiful photos and need to get them printed.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Good morning, everyone! Today is a soccer day. It's also the day that the Aisle of Shame goodies are released at Aldi, so I plan to go there and see what I didn't know I needed! :lol: Also hoping my dogs are a little less destructive today...yesterday my German Shepherd found the most disgusting, decaying bone he buried in the yard somewhere, brought it into my house, and my smaller dog took it up to my bed and dissected it right there. It.was.DISGUSTING! And required clean sheet night, clean bedspread night, rewash the laundry that was on the bed night....ICK! Fortunately they are cute. I hope you all have a good day!
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning Everyone!! :)

Jan, enjoy your day out!!

Phillis, being home from vacation always takes time to catch everything back up. Where did you go?

Stephanie, what is the Aisle of Shame at Aldi's? We don't go there often, but my DS always shops there.

Had my first blood work this morning since my Chemo Treatment last week. My Dr. was thrilled with the results!! Everything looked good, but my liver numbers are elevated alittle. She had expected that with the Chemo drugs. No achy legs, tiredness, or anything else this morning. I'm feeling good and we are going out for lunch to celebrate at our favorite little Mexican place. DH is off to a dental checkup and I'm going to scrap alittle. :)

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Another stay at home day for me. Slept in a bit and then got up and did some yoga and stretching exercises. On my 2nd load of laundry and just need to make the bed up nice and fresh. Just planning on scrapping this afternoon.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Hello peeps!
Sounds like everyone is keeping busy.
Headed to the LSS this morning. One of the employees buys my dish towel dresses so I need to drop off her Halloween one and since it is Retreat week we get 20% off. I mostly just want 12x12 white cardstock. Can't think of anything else I really need. Since it is by DH favorite BBQ place I have an instant lunch date. and driver. :lol: :lol: :lol: I have been piddling around the scrap room and repacking for tomorrows retreat.
We also are having Miss Kalli's rescheduled Birthday dinner tonight.
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Deanna13 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:31 am Good Morning Everyone!! :)

Phillis, being home from vacation always takes time to catch everything back up. Where did you go?

Stephanie, what is the Aisle of Shame at Aldi's? We don't go there often, but my DS always shops there.

Had my first blood work this morning since my Chemo Treatment last week. My Dr. was thrilled with the results!! Everything looked good, but my liver numbers are elevated alittle. She had expected that with the Chemo drugs. No achy legs, tiredness, or anything else this morning. I'm feeling good and we are going out for lunch to celebrate at our favorite little Mexican place. DH is off to a dental checkup and I'm going to scrap alittle. :)

Awesome new for you Deanna. :D
Our trip was to San Francisco and then Honolulu. Then a cruise around the Hawaiian Islands. we stopped at 5. a 7 day cruise. It was wonderful
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

phillisw wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:13 am
Deanna13 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:31 am Good Morning Everyone!! :)

Awesome new for you Deanna. :D
Our trip was to San Francisco and then Honolulu. Then a cruise around the Hawaiian Islands. we stopped at 5. a 7 day cruise. It was wonderful
Sounds like a fantastic trip, Phillis!! We went to Maui for 10 days in 2014. It was amazing! :)
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”