Thursday, September 22

phillisw
Challenge Team

Thursday, September 22

Post by phillisw »

I'm still catching up on everything since being back from vacation. I am "working" at our church thrift store today so still no scrap time for me. At least all the laundry is done and bills paid, and some grocery shopping has been done
Have a great day, everyone
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday, September 22

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's a stay at home day for me. Expected high of 96 today and much cooler (56) temps tonight. I've got a load of laundry in the washer and dryer and I need to get the stew beef in the crock pot for dinner tonight.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Morning Everyone!! Insomnia again last night! ack!! We've had rain this morning and it's supposed to be a bit cooler today. I'm trying to catch up on some challenges and then this evening we have grandson Nate's high school soccer game. YAY! đź’–

Enjoy your day, everyone! :)
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
It's a stay at home day for me until this afternoon! Then it's off to another scrapbook retreat. This one is going to be Witchy fun! The girls at Mom and Me Scrapbooking love to dress up so you will definitely see green faced witches tomorrow. I found a photo Halloween back drop so I plan to get pics of all the witch hats tomorrow night. I actually started a scrap page for one of the challenges yesterday (I haven't scrapped personally in a week! Lots of catching up to do.) Hoping to finish it in a minute.
Jan stew sounds amazing. I just told DH the other day that I haven't made it in years and asked if he would eat it if I made it.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Went for my walk and did about an hour of weeding after that. It's stinkin hot and humid out today. When I started my walk there was a little breeze but once the sun got all the way up it stopped. I can't wait for some cooler weather!
Getting my hair cut and colored this afternoon so probably no scrappy time.

Return to “Daily Chatter”