Friday September 23

phillisw
Challenge Team

Friday September 23

Post by phillisw »

Did you know yesterday was the first day of Fall? well I can feel it here. It is 45*F now. I have on a sweater and capris. I will not give up my flip flops and sandals yet. I must go to the bank, pick up a prescription, a few more groceries and also attend adoration at mass today. Maybe today is the day I will scrap. Well I must since my challenge is tomorrow ;)
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Friday September 23

Post by Jan Mosier »

I did notice. It is much cooler here today. High of 76. I'm heading to Hartsville in a bit to have lunch with my mom, sister and Kyle. Afterwards, we are going to hit up the thrift stores in the area and Lowe's.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning Everyone!! Phillis, yes I heard it was the first day of Fall and it was a great evening to go watch grandson Nate's high school soccer game. We definitely had some cooler temps about 60. Even cooler temps this morning about 45. brrrr..... That is a bit cold and we didn't sit out on the deck this morning. We do have errands to run shortly and also lunch at my favorite Red Lobster!! YUM!

Besides that I just wanna catch up on some challenges here.

Have a good day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

In my corner of the world the only signs we have of the fall season are the pumpkin spice everything, and the fall decorations. We did have some rain yesterday.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

It's not fall here either. Just like Lolis said except for pumpkin spice and fall decorations.
Took Dh to the Dr this morning and she has given him the go ahead to go back to swimming. He is really doing much better. We celebrated by going out to breakfast at his favorite diner and then we stopped at Publix and he walked the whole store pretty much. Now he's passed out in his recliner.....hope he didn't overdo it. I might try to get some scrapping done this afternoon.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good evening ladies. . . this week at work has been a bit crazy. . .early in and last one to leave. Lots of employees on leave this week and next and no coverage . . .

Dinner with Garrett as soon as I got home from work, and then home to change into my pajamas. It's a tad chilly here too, and I was cold so I laid down and fell asleep. . . just woke up about half an hour or so ago, and now I'm wide awake . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”