Hey, hey it's FRI-YAY!!!

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Hey, hey it's FRI-YAY!!!

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies! What's on your agenda for today?

I have some last minute baking to do for tomorrow and that's pretty much it. Hoping to finish early so I can settle down early.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
LoriS
Station Chef

Re: Hey, hey it's FRI-YAY!!!

Post by LoriS »

We are keeping my granddaughter overnight while her Mommy and Daddy go on an anniversary trip, so I'm sure there will be lots of playing the next couple of days! I'm hoping to fit some scrappy time in there, but we will see!
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies ..... having internet issues in the house the past couple of days, so bad that we actually had to call Comcast and have them take a look. Things things see to be working ok at the moment!

First football game of the season tonight, and I get to see G play the new season show! I'm super excited! Jackie left this morning, so I'm super sad about that, but very thankful that I was able to spend time with them both.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

LoriS wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:49 am We are keeping my granddaughter overnight while her Mommy and Daddy go on an anniversary trip, so I'm sure there will be lots of playing the next couple of days! I'm hoping to fit some scrappy time in there, but we will see!
Fun! I'm a little jealous of you ladies with grandkids! Hope its been a fun weekend!

Return to “Daily Chatter”