Tuesday - November 15th, 2022

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - November 15th, 2022

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies . . .

Rise and Shine! It's another workday for me today. It's Tuesday and five more workdays until I have three off in a row and the grandkids (can't really call them babies anymore now, can I?) will be here! I'm super excited and I'm 100% sure that this visit will help with getting me out of the funk that I seem to be in.

Anyone have any scrapbooking plans for today? It's a cold one out there this morning! I'd seriously love to spend some time in my scrap room and I'm hoping to do just that afterwork today. Dinner will be pretty quick and I'm sure Shawn will be out doing his own thing so I should have an hour or two before bedtime!! Everyone send some mojo this way please!

I do hope everyone has a safe and "warm" day today! Hug those that matter and do something for "you" today!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday - November 15th, 2022

Post by Jan Mosier »

Hope you get to scrap this evening, Tammy.

It's another stay at home day for me. We're expecting rain most of the day. So yes, I will probably spend it in my craft room doing something. Not sure what yet, but something.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Just waiting to take DH to work. And then stopping at the grocery store on the way home. There’s a few chores that need to be attended to and yes I will be scrapping. I was able to get two challenges done yesterday hoping that puts me on a roll and I can knock a few out today. It’s been a little cold here but with blue skies and the sun shining it doesn’t bother me.
Tonight we have to go to our association board meeting. For the last few years I have avoided them but my husband is being put in as the treasurer to replace someone who is moving out so he doesn’t have to be voted in until next April. It’s automatic so I guess I should go for support, right? Lol.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

It is a day at home until later this afternoon when I will go to mass and adoration then leftover lasagna for dinner. I plan to scrap; but I also need to clean my house. Very messy and cluttered. I am picking up my sister at the airport tomorrow morning and she will think Wow: just like mom's. I like to call it lived in, but I know I am just not a neat and orderly girl. I have been in a funk lately. I am missing my mom a lot lately. and also my brother and dad. these holiday may be difficult for me
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Sending love to everyone! Today I'm wearing a Cowboys shirt, but only because it's wear blue to school day today. We are celebrating Texas Positive Character Week. Today is Trustworthiness. The Cowboys do not have, that's for sure. Oh well.
Tammy, sending you some mojo! I'm still in high state of mind since I was able to complete all the Chef Crop Challenges. Thanks go to our very own Patti!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

It's a stay at home day for me and I'm off to a slow start. I have managed to do a load of laundry and need to clean the bathrooms. I was planning on starting my Christmas baking but the freezer is too full right now. So planning on some scrapping this afternoon.
Hope everyone has a good day!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Today is a free day for me. I feel like I have been running a marathon for the last 2 months and it will continue for the next few weeks so I am enjoying this day even though it is cold and rainy out. Finished my prep work for my Thursday bible study and now I'm scrapping! I need to get tomorrow's challenge done. Enjoy your day everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Busy day at work then I came home and helped DH clean out his closet and now watching some Walker. We had sleet yesterday afternoon/evening - bbbrrrr…..the weather has given me a headache so going to sneak off to bed early.

Return to “Daily Chatter”