Wednesday - November 16th, 2022

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday - November 16th, 2022

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

Another 8:30 am until closing day for me. Not a fan of it being dark when I leave, and last night was no fun either. We got our first snow of the season, and I had to drive home in it. As most of you know I tore my cornea a few years ago, and my eyesight has never been the same. Not a fan of driving at night and last night was a white knuckle it kind of night! I did make it home safely though!! The roads have now been plowed so I'm not too terribly stressed about driving this morning. . .

Not sure what I plan on doing after work this evening. Last night I came home, made dinner, and wound up finishing the Patient on Hulu. Not very productive, but relaxing. Hopefully I'll motivate myself to get in the scrap room this evening. . .

So what's everyone else have planned for the day?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday - November 16th, 2022

Post by phillisw »

Well i thought I was picking my sister up at the airport this am ....................but it is tomorrow. She called me at 10:30 last night to let me know I had the date wrong. OMG It is a good thing I did not drive to Vermont this am and it was the wrong day. :evil: So the snow is coming down this am. I will stay home. I will go to pick up the mail at the post office and that is it. The first snow is always soooooooooooo pretty when you look at it, but then not so fun to know we have to drive in it and it turns to slush and it will be here for about 5 months :roll: :roll:
Any woo. I will scrap and clean some more today. I finished laundry and cleaned bathrooms and floors yesterday. So today I need to dust and work on the clutter. If I scrap in between jobs it will be a good day
I wish you a terrific Thursday
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I think it's another stay at home day for me. It's still cloudy, cold and wet here. If I do stay in today, I need to vacuum, dust and clean the bathroom. I also need to paint an old wood ice cream churn bucket to sit my small Christmas tree down in this year.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

It's a stay at home day for me. I've been up since about 4:30 and haven't accomplished much of anything other than my walk. Need to strip the bed now that dh is up. He stayed up to watch the Artemis 1 launch and even though it was cloudy he could see it from our backyard.
Just planning on scrapping this afternoon.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tammy White knuckle snow driving is scary. You be safe and be careful.
Jan can't wait to see your Christmas Tree crate!
Tracy My sister stayed up to watch the Artemis launch and got some semi good pics from her back yard.
I am dejunking my kitchen this week but I'm sure it will spill over into next week. Today I am attacking the china cabinet. Was only going to do one thing a day but I need to mop the floors now because I furniture polished all the chairs and the table yesterday and apparently there is over spray on the floor and a tripping hazard for DH and his crutch . I have the cabinet all done and a load of China in the dishwasher so I want to get a layout done before I attempt mopping. I dropped of DH at work and came straight home to get going on it.
Chicken stir fry for dinner.
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just work for me - but I did wake up at 4:20 and never went back to sleep. So went and got gas before work and did a return at Best Buy during lunch break. Came home and took a nap with the dogs while DH went to church.

Return to “Daily Chatter”