Thursday - November 17th, 2022

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday - November 17th, 2022

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

what's everyone up to today?? I'm on here a half hour earlier than yesterday, as I have to go in a bit earlier. . . that's ok - overtime for me.

No plans that I'm aware of this evening. Spent most of the evening last night sorting through some pictures and planning a few pages. I have hundreds of pictures printed, but apparently none that I want to scrap. lol I need some motivation and I figured this would help. . . I also need to order a new cartridge for my photo printer. :shock:

Anyone have any scrapbooking plans for the day? Or other exciting plans they care to share?

Wonder what national day it is today? I find these so fascinating sometimes. . . .especially when they are food related as the cafeteria at work sometimes jumps on board with the "national day"
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday - November 17th, 2022

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. I am up and showered. I am picking up my sister at the airport today. not sure what time. One of her connecting flights had sick pilot so she is stuck in Utah. Not sure her new itinerary..............so there may be time to scrap this am ;) At least I got to sleep 2 more hours
We have pretty white snow on the ground and none on the roads. Not sure when we will get more snow; but winter has officially arrived here.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Phillis it's good weather here and clear skies so hopefully they will find a pilot soon that feels good enough to fly.
I felt like I was sending a teenager out the door this morning for school. DH decided to try driving to work today. That means a stay at home scrap all day for me today. I'm taking a break from cleaning after all that I got done yesterday. So scrapping is on the table. I really should get on to Christmas shopping or I'll be rushing the closer it gets.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Once again I was wide awake at 5am but it was too cold to get out of bed. Finally dragged myself out at 6am and went for a cold, windy walk. Back to scrapping today. I started a lo yesterday and ended up tearing it all apart and tried to start over but it never came together. I hate when that happens! Hopefully it'll all come together today.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's a stay at home day for me. I've got a pot of grits on the stove waiting for Kyle to walk over. Dogs have been out, fed, out again and are finally settling down. It's a bit chilly here today and I think it's supposed to get below freezing tonight. I have to get outside and cover the county water line before tonight. I've been digging it up looking for a small pin size leak and nothing yet. My water bill is about double what it should be. :( I have yet to find the leak. I called the water company, they say to wait until it gets worse. I called the plumber I was told by the receptionist they had something that could detect the leak. When they arrived, they had no clue what I was talking about...apparently, the receptionist I spoke to was full of crapola. So now, I have to cover up what I've dug so far and start again next spring.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Jan Mosier wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:45 am It's a stay at home day for me. I've got a pot of grits on the stove waiting for Kyle to walk over. Dogs have been out, fed, out again and are finally settling down. It's a bit chilly here today and I think it's supposed to get below freezing tonight. I have to get outside and cover the county water line before tonight. I've been digging it up looking for a small pin size leak and nothing yet. My water bill is about double what it should be. :( I have yet to find the leak. I called the water company, they say to wait until it gets worse. I called the plumber I was told by the receptionist they had something that could detect the leak. When they arrived, they had no clue what I was talking about...apparently, the receptionist I spoke to was full of crapola. So now, I have to cover up what I've dug so far and start again next spring.
:oops: :oops:
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”