National Homemade Bread and Butter Day

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

National Homemade Bread and Butter Day

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's also Baklava Day, World Pancreatic Cancer Day, Take a Hike Day, Rural Health Day and Great American Smokeout Day (give up the cigarettes). Like Tammy, I too like the food related days and of course, the animal days. I don't smoke, I don't even know what baklava is, but I do love a hot yeast roll or slice of homemade bread smothered in butter. And yes, I would probably need a hike and health exam after eating homemade bread smothered in butter. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: National Homemade Bread and Butter Day

Post by phillisw »

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM that makes me want to bake bread. I have a bread maker and works well. I should do that hmmm probably not enough time for tonight. but it would have been great with the spaghetti we are having
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I love homemade bread! When we lived overseas we had to make our own bread and mom would always time hers to come out of the oven when I got home from school. She'd slather a few slices with butter and we'd sit and talk about our days. Whenever I smell homemade bread I think of my mom.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I’ve learned how to make “bread” without flour, but in the past few days I’ve eaten some real bread. Oops!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I have this day every 3-4 weeks! And because I use Kamut I don't have to worry about the hike after. :mrgreen:
Tracy what a fun memory of your mom!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”