Black Friday

sthom97093
Challenge Team

Re: Black Friday

Post by sthom97093 »

My computer is on its last leg....I have to hold the cord in for it to charge...So I will be looking for a computer. But will happily order online rather than go to a store. I can't handle crowds much anymore.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:39 am
sdwhru wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:34 pm
Tamara wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:39 pm Is anyone taking advantage of black Friday deals?
I usually don't but found a couple of lego sets for the grands and of course found something for me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The Pioneer Womens baking dishes and accessories was only $20, what can I say? DH reminded me that we already bought an expensive painting in July that we decided would be birthdays, Christmas for both of us. But it's so cute! And then he bought me an apple watch a month ago as well.
(good thing he is working again. Oops!!
Who had the Pioneer Womens dishes??
Walmart and it was delivered last night. How's that for service?

That’s cool!!
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

We want to get a Mac Laptop for Jerry. Costco and Best Buy have good deals right now; they are already having their Black Friday sales.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Lolis wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:14 am We want to get a Mac Laptop for Jerry. Costco and Best Buy have good deals right now; they are already having their Black Friday sales.
Every store has started their Black Friday sales early it seems

Return to “Daily Chatter”