Black Friday

Tamara
Challenge Team

Black Friday

Post by Tamara »

Is anyone taking advantage of black Friday deals?
I usually don't but found a couple of lego sets for the grands and of course found something for me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The Pioneer Womens baking dishes and accessories was only $20, what can I say? DH reminded me that we already bought an expensive painting in July that we decided would be birthdays, Christmas for both of us. But it's so cute! And then he bought me an apple watch a month ago as well.
(good thing he is working again. Oops!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Black Friday

Post by phillisw »

Not shopping.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I'm not planning on shopping but dh really needs a new computer so I'm trying to talk him into looking for one.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I splurged an ordered a Dreambox; I won’t get it until sometime next year so that works for me. Then it will be like a double present :lol: :lol: :lol:
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:39 pm Is anyone taking advantage of black Friday deals?
I usually don't but found a couple of lego sets for the grands and of course found something for me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The Pioneer Womens baking dishes and accessories was only $20, what can I say? DH reminded me that we already bought an expensive painting in July that we decided would be birthdays, Christmas for both of us. But it's so cute! And then he bought me an apple watch a month ago as well.
Who had the Pioneer Womens dishes??
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

sdwhru wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:30 pm I splurged an ordered a Dreambox; I won’t get it until sometime next year so that works for me. Then it will be like a double present :lol: :lol: :lol:
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! How awesome!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

sdwhru wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:30 pm I splurged an ordered a Dreambox; I won’t get it until sometime next year so that works for me. Then it will be like a double present :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lucky you!!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sdwhru wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:34 pm
Tamara wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:39 pm Is anyone taking advantage of black Friday deals?
Who had the Pioneer Womens dishes??
Walmart and it was delivered last night. How's that for service?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

So happy for you! You will love it! Can't wait for you to share pics.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

that's pretty awesome! I can't wait to see pictures! Curious as to how you set it up!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”