Sunday November 20

phillisw
Challenge Team

Sunday November 20

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. My sister is here and we are in full sort mode. we also face timed with our other sister yesterday for an hour.
It is off to church this morning and then maybe a relaxing day. My sister will go to mass with me and then will be spending it with her son, since he has the day off
have a blessed day
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday November 20

Post by Lolis »

Happy Sunday! We are so happy to be in ABQ ! We’re staying with Jerry, but we’ll be joining Jorgie and his wife to watch the games. It’s cold!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Phillis, enjoy your sister time together!
Lolis, so nice you're spending time with your boys!

It's another cold, rainy, windy day here so no walking this morning. Did some laundry and hoping to work on my candy dome gifts as long as the internet stays up. Yesterday it was up and down all afternoon. I got so frustrated that I finally gave up. Our community has the worst cable and internet but it's cheap....you get what you pay for, right?
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tracy sorry about your internet. It is the most frustrating thing!
Phillis enjoy your sister time!
Lolis, bundle up who likes the cold? But so happy you get to see your boys!
Yesterday did not go as planned so I didn't get a scrap layout idea until last night. Going to finish that this morning. Then I am headed to church. DH still doesn't feel like walking far so he is resting again today.
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good evening everyone - thought I had posted earlier today, but apparently I did not.

Last night (yesterday afternoon) was awful, awful, awful. Needless to say, now I know why he wants the divorce other than "he's not happy". Cough, cough skank.

Not sure how quickly things are going to progress now, but I'm in a better place now (mentally) to process things. That whole thing about "wishing I could hate him" as it would make this whole situation easier seems a bit closer each and every day. For all you prayers out there. . . keep them coming.

Spent most of the day trying to transfer files (years and years of pictures) to my new computer (windows 11) and my external hard drive isn't being read so we came up with an alternate solution but I can only copy 15 gig at a time, and I have years and years of pictures that I want on this computer so I can access them when needed.

Going to go make some popcorn in a few minutes, then have Garrett help me put my compression boots on for my leg treatment and watch the final series episode of the Walking Dead. It's not for 2 more hours, but I need to finish up dinner dishes, and do a few things in preparation for work tomorrow.

Have a great night everyone!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

phillisw wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:35 am Good Morning. My sister is here and we are in full sort mode. we also face timed with our other sister yesterday for an hour.
It is off to church this morning and then maybe a relaxing day. My sister will go to mass with me and then will be spending it with her son, since he has the day off
have a blessed day
Are ya’ll having all the snow like it is in Buffalo???
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

tammyfolk wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:59 pm Good evening everyone - thought I had posted earlier today, but apparently I did not.

Last night (yesterday afternoon) was awful, awful, awful. Needless to say, now I know why he wants the divorce other than "he's not happy". Cough, cough skank.

Not sure how quickly things are going to progress now, but I'm in a better place now (mentally) to process things. That whole thing about "wishing I could hate him" as it would make this whole situation easier seems a bit closer each and every day. For all you prayers out there. . . keep them coming.

Spent most of the day trying to transfer files (years and years of pictures) to my new computer (windows 11) and my external hard drive isn't being read so we came up with an alternate solution but I can only copy 15 gig at a time, and I have years and years of pictures that I want on this computer so I can access them when needed.

Going to go make some popcorn in a few minutes, then have Garrett help me put my compression boots on for my leg treatment and watch the final series episode of the Walking Dead. It's not for 2 more hours, but I need to finish up dinner dishes, and do a few things in preparation for work tomorrow.

Have a great night everyone!
Big Hugs and prayers to you, Tammy. No matter what the reason it can be tough - don’t waste your time hating him (even though it will make it easier). It just robs you of your joy, etc. (and honestly he’s not worth it)
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Phillis and Lolis, hope ya’ll are enjoying your family time.
Tracy, I hate terrible internet service so I feel your pain. We had DSL up until about 2 years ago.
Tamara, hope you enjoyed your day scrapping.
Tammy, good luck with the photo transfers

Just Sunday School and church for me this morning. I had posted a hutch for sale on marketplace and the people came to pick it up today. One more thing out of the house :lol: I had taken some sinus/allergy medicine before bed last night and I barely slept so I took a nap. Then spent some time putting some stuff up, filing, etc.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

sdwhru wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:49 pm
phillisw wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:35 am Good Morning. My sister is here and we are in full sort mode. we also face timed with our other sister yesterday for an hour.
have a blessed day
Are ya’ll having all the snow like it is in Buffalo???
We are not. I live way at the top of the state. I’m at the tip where on the left. Near Massena.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”