Monday - 11/21/2022

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday - 11/21/2022

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

Last day of work before I get three off. . . Jackie and the kids are supposed to be headed this way, but I haven't gotten a confirmation from her just yet, and she has some things that she needs to handle prior to coming. We also must keep in mind the whole "Jackie Time" thing. Which I absolutely hate but have grown to accept.

G and Hannah will be leaving for New Jersey tomorrow after class, and he keeps asking about Jackie too as he wants to see the kids, and if she doesn't come today, then he won't get to and Hannah won't get to meet Jackie.

No plans for the evening here. Still trying to work through my feelings of this past weekend's events and still cohabitate in the same house for the time being. He did say that he wasn't going out tonight so maybe tonight would be a good time to talk. . . if not, then I'll hang out in my scrap room and work on transferring pictures. Either way I'll "do me". :mrgreen:

I truly hope everyone has a wonderful day!! Phillis - enjoy your sister, Deanna, how are you feeling these days? Lolis - enjoy those boys! Patti - slow down a bit!! Tracy - any scrapping today?? Tamara - what's on your agenda today? How's Tom feeling? Jan - is it a stay-at-home day or will you be out and about??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Monday - 11/21/2022

Post by phillisw »

Good morning. Today I will make pumpkin rolls. I must also do laundry and find some time to scrap. My sister will be working for most of the day. Being able to work remote is great for her.
Have a great day, Tammy and everyone to follow
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tammy, hope Jackie shows up so G can see the kids.
Phillis, pumpkin rolls sounds delicious.

Yes, it's another stay at home day for me. I sanded the table that Kyle and I pulled from the shed Saturday and I'm hoping to get it painted today. I don't know that I will get it moved in my craft room as Kyle is recovering from a stomach bug from yesterday. He's feeling somewhat better, but moving furniture is probably not on his list of things to do today. So I will play door tag with the dogs, wash a load of clothes and bake some treats for my sisters dog.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I was up early for my walk which took longer than usual since I stopped to chat with a few people. I have a lot planned for today but I doubt it will all get done. I need to clean the bathrooms first of all. Then to finish up my candy dome gifts....they're really coming out nice. And I hope to get started on baking. I need to make a pumpkin pie and something else to take to a dessert party on Thanksgiving.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

You know its time to clean your oven when anything you bake sets off the smoke alarm. Started the self clean first thing. Also doing dishes and laundry. It is a stay at home day so for sure getting some more scrapping in. Tacos for dinner so the day should go smoothly.
Tammy thanks for asking Tom is doing fairly well. There is still unexpected pain like he over did his Physical Therapy exercises yesterday and paid for it the rest of the day. But I really feel like going to work part time is helping him get better. except he pays for it on the weekends. It's a short work week so that will help too.
I was able to get a couple of Christmas presents this weekend so I feel like I have a handle on Christmas.
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Happy Monday everyone!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Just got home from a full day of getting the Toy Store ready for shoppers starting next Tuesday. I have crossed out so many bar codes and stuck on mil thousands of price stickers in the last few months that I'm dreaming about it. In two more weeks, it will be done for the season and then on to Christmas stuff. Yesterday I told DH I wish it was January. Tammy, I'm hoping to slow down then! :lol:
Have a great evening, ladies.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Patti, I’ve decided time never really slows down anymore. Went and had lunch with a retired co-worker today and that’s about it. After DH finished the trim in the master closet I put most of the items back in the closet. Glad just two more days of work.

Return to “Daily Chatter”