Tuesday - November 22nd, 2022

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Tuesday - November 22nd, 2022

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

Sitting here in my nightgown getting ready to go take a shower. I think I woke up every single hour last night and struggled to sleep. Last time I remember looking at the clock it was 5:51 am, and then it was 8:15 am. It was nice to sleep in, but not sure I'd really call that sleeping in.

Hannah stayed over last night as her and G are leaving today. She has class this morning, and Garrett is home with me. We're going to run some errands together this morning, and I plan on just hanging out in my scrap room for a bit. Even if I don't actually get to play with paper, I'll be doing something for me. Kinda pissy and sad at the same time right now. Jackie hasn't even left yet, and seems to be avoiding my texts, which is an every trip thing that she tends to do until she actually gets on the road. It gets old though, especially with everything else that I have going on. I just really need to hug those babies.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Tuesday 11/22

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone. What's on your plate today?

I'm heading out in a little bit to pick up some food for the animals. I'm running low on dry cat food for the strays, can for the indoor cat and wet dog food for the rest. I also need to put wax on the pieces I chalk painted yesterday and bake treats that I didn't get to.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday - November 22nd, 2022

Post by Tamara »

Tammy I am so sorry, it is frustrating. I hope they get there safe and you can enjoy them. It will be good for your soul!
I rext my granddaughter with her mom in the thread to see if she wanted to go to night lights at the aviary with me (DH isn't going to be able to do lots of walking activities.) neither one responded. So when I saw them at my grandsons birthday I asked why no response. She said she was at work and didn't see it. (pretty sure you didn't work for two straight days and what person doesn't check their phone?) Of course when she saw what it was she is in but I told her she didn't respond so I guess I would have to go with my friends. She said You have friends? :mrgreen: So I told her to let me know what day she has no work and we can go and she still hasn't let me know!!!! Teenagers?!?! and daughters?!?!?
Jan that's so nice of you to feed the strays. My Granddaughter does the same thing.
I worked so hard yesterday cleaning the pantry and oven that today is no chores for me! I do have a massage here in 30 minutes. That will be nice. Then I am headed to Sams Club for a few things. It will be my first time to go without DH.
And then maybe scrap some more this afternoon!!!! Yea!!!!
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Tammy :x too bad your daughter can't respond and be more on a schedule. Does she have a job? I wonder if she can get to appointment on time ;) well glad you have G this morning. I did not sleep well last night, either. I came downstairs and worked on my family calendar with my phone. Then slept on the couch until Kent came down at 6 to go to work. I then went upstairs and slept until about 9. So I am well rested. My aunt is coming over for lunch. My sister is making chicken and biscuits (with my help). So my sister is "working from home" in my kitchen. she will be here 2 weeks. we did go to my mom's house yesterday to go through some Christmas stuff. I have church tonight. I hope to get some scrap time this afternoon.
Have a great day, ladies
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tammy, I hope you hear from your daughter soon. I know you'll enjoy the grands when they do get there.

I was up early for my walk in the wind and fog. Then about a block from home I ran into a guy that I usually just say hi but for some reason I stopped and we talked for about 2 hours. Didn't get home til 9:30....boy that man can talk!
I managed to get everything done that I wanted to yesterday so today the only thing I really want to do is make a pumpkin pie and probably do some more baking too.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Tracy F wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:44 pm Tammy, I hope you hear from your daughter soon. I know you'll enjoy the grands when they do get there.

I was up early for my walk in the wind and fog. Then about a block from home I ran into a guy that I usually just say hi but for some reason I stopped and we talked for about 2 hours. Didn't get home til 9:30....boy that man can talk!
I managed to get everything done that I wanted to yesterday so today the only thing I really want to do is make a pumpkin pie and probably do some more baking too.
2 hours to a man you never really talked to :lol: :lol: :lol:
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Another day at the Toy Store and I'm tired! Unlike some of you, I slept really well last night and will probably do the same tonight.
Tammy, I so get the need to hug my grands. When you only get to see them once or twice a year it's hard. Last Sunday we had dinner at church and I just held a baby and snuggled and breathed in the scent. Not the same but it helped fill the void.
DH and I are off to Lowe's. Finally getting the molding done in the kitchen.
Have a good evening all!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Hugging babies (whether it be furry or non furry) just kind of make everything else better. In fact, genuine hugs in general from a person can be soothing. I understand people being on their own time schedule but be considerate enough to respond to text messages/phone calls.

Just work for me today. Then came home and put up a bunch of CD’s, etc.

Return to “Daily Chatter”