Thanksgiving cleaning

Tamara
Challenge Team

Thanksgiving cleaning

Post by Tamara »

Do you have any cleaning chores that you want to get done for the holiday?

I wanted to straighten up the pantry so it looks nicer for when the kids go through everything to find their drinks. We usually have soda drinks of their choice and they like to mix the syrups with them like lime and pinacolada to them.

I only cleaned the oven because it kept putting out smoke when I baked and it would set off the smoke alarm. I always have tin foil on the bottom to remove and replace in between cleanings but it didn't seem to help. I think something was in the top of the oven so I did them both yesterday.
We'll probably run the vacuumn before and after they arrive but other than that I think i am good now!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Thanksgiving cleaning

Post by phillisw »

I just try to do regular cleaning (which I do not like at all ;) ) So no special cleaning for me :lol: :lol:
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

No special cleaning going on here. It's just the 2 of us for Thanksgiving dinner. Plus with dh setting up his village there is all sorts of snowy fluff flying around so I'll just wait til he's finished.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

It's just the 2 of us and we are doing work in the kitchen so no cleaning for this girl. :D
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”