Friday - November 25th, 2022

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Friday - November 25th, 2022

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning peeps -

Headed out to work this morning - opening to closing! Jackie and the kids made it here Wednesday evening, but the kids are on the tail end of being sick, so even though I'm grateful that they're here, we're still doing the 6 foot rule. . . I can't get sick! Colds but still . . . :shock:

Not sure what she wants to do when I get home this afternoon, but she has all day to think about it. She said last night that she was feeling fine, just overworked (school & kids) and tired, and the drive took it out of her. . .

Hope everyone has a great day! Happy scrapping.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Friday - November 25th, 2022

Post by Jan Mosier »

Hope they're all on the mend soon so you can hug them.

It's a rainy stay at home day for me. My plans are to start pulling some Christmas decorations down out of the attic and start decorating the house. I have all weekend to get it done. No other plans other than playing door tag with the dogs.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. My plan is to scrap today ;) we'll see how that works out
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tammy, I hope the children feel better soon! Wear a mask 😷 I’m still wearing mine everywhere we go.
We’re just trying to enjoy every moment with our boys. I want to go to a park to get pictures of all of us together with the mountains as the background.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tammy, so sorry the kids aren't feeling so good. Hope they get better soon so you can hug them!

Slept in this morning after a late night out. There were only about 10 of us at the dessert party which was nice instead of a houseful of people. It was nice to sit and chat with everyone. After the party we took a quick trip down to our community Village Green to see the Christmas decorations. Really helped to get me in the mood to decorate which I'll start on today.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Oh Tammy so sorry the kids are sick! Pump yourself with lots of Vitamin C
Lolis hope you get some great pics.
Have fun decorating peeps.
My friends planned a friend party for next Saturday and then wanted me to host it! :lol: Now I want to get some Christmas out to decorate for that. DH Birthday is Tuesday but we can't celebrate til Wednesday so I'll probably decorate after that.
Today is basically a do nothing day. I'm doing laundry and finishing cleaning Thanksgiving dishes.
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Slept in for a bit this morning before DH started on his errands and I started on laundry, etc. I pulled out my new goodies and I am trying to get them put up before I start scrapping and get distracted LOL. Managed to get a few more things cleaned out and gotten rid of this morning, too. Plus I didn’t place a small Amazon order and HSN.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Did some online shopping this morning. Set up the Christmas tree and got the lights outside almost done. Watched soccer and now football.
Tammy, hope the kids are better so you can snuggle.
Lolis, great Cowboy game yesterday!
Everyone else, enjoy the rest of your day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”