Saturday - 12/31/2022

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Saturday - 12/31/2022

Post by tammyfolk »

Happy Last Day of 2022 Ladies!

Good morning everyone! What's on everyones "to-do" list today?? I'm currently sitting in my scrap room. I just finished paying some bills and started the laundry. Now I need to call both of my children. Garrett still wasn't feeling the greatest last night and wasn't able to go and get his new antibiotic yesterday, and when I talked to him before bed he still had heaviness in his chest and his throat still didn't feel right. And then there's Everly who had a 104 fever yesterday and vomitting. Her pediatrician said it was viral, but she looks so pitiful and she kept saying she missed her Nana. Wanted to jump through my phone and snatch her up and hug her tightly!!

AS for today - other than a trip to Harbor Freight (for Shawn) and the grocery store, I'm not really sure what our day entails just yet. He's currently doing some work, and once he's done we'll sit down and make a game plan for the day.

Happy New Year ladies!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Saturday - 12/31/2022

Post by Patti »

Happy 2023 eve!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Enjoy your day with some fun. I'm going to my aunt's house this afternoon for a holiday family gathering
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

IT's a stay at home day for us. We had an early dinner out yesterday and went to the grocery store. We bought the ingredients for cheese fondue so we will have a traditional New Years Eve dinner after all. Just scrapping and organizing my scrap table. It's currently raining and snow in the mountains.
Happy Saturday and most of all Happy New Year!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Happy New Years Eve everyone!

Woke up to a foggy morning but it was warm. Went to my exercise class but that's about all we have planned for today. We were gonna start taking outside decorations down today but it's raining now so that ends that. We have a guy coming on Tuesday to wash all our windows and he won't be able to get to them with the decorations still up. Just planning on some scrapping this afternoon.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

We’re having a hot day! We are on our way to get groceries.
As for my plans I found a picture on Facebook that illustrates it so well!
Attachments
25B78862-4DC2-4A56-8373-6DAE2EFC1366.jpeg
25B78862-4DC2-4A56-8373-6DAE2EFC1366.jpeg (205.94 KiB) Viewed 211 times
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Happy New Year's Eve everyone! My family and I are watching football. Right now, my husband is in heaven because Michigan is losing....But the big game is on at 8:00; Buckeyes vs. Georgia. But before football started up, I spent a few hours reorganizing my scrap room. It's amazing how messy that room gets! It has become a dumping ground this Christmas season. So I had to go in and reclaim it this afternoon. I hope you all have a terrific NYE and New Year's Day. I feel very blessed to have my scrappy friends here at Cookin Up Creations going into the new year!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Happy NYE - a do not to much day for us - just time with friends

Return to “Daily Chatter”