Thursday, Jan 5th

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Thursday, Jan 5th

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning!

I was up early and went for a walk....first time in about 3 weeks. I feel energized now! Off to get my hair cut and make a few quick stops on the way home and then just plan on scrapping this afternoon.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday, Jan 5th

Post by phillisw »

Good for you, tracy.
I'm home today. we had lots of rain and then wind and now ice everywhere. A big branch fell down and hit the roof before it fell to the ground. Kent and I will be busy cleaning up the lawn today
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

It's a stay at home day for me today! I have bathroom sinks and toilets to get too so my chores will be quick and the rest of the day is mine. More scrapping for me today and possibly ordering another 12x12 album. Good thing I don't do a January spending freeze. My budget is the same every month so it's not like I am over spending. And you all know I don't have the will power. :lol: If anything Covid taught me was to not make unnecessary purchases so I am doing better that way.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Evening ladies -

Date night with Shawn - Five Guys and a trip to Hobby Lobby. Christmas stuff was 90 percent off and they had absolutely nothing left other than a couple of tree skirts, and huge fake plastic ball ornaments. No thank you. I did manage to snag a few Valentine's Day decorations for my desk at work.

Came home to change litter boxes and the bunny cage as tomorrow is trash day, and now I'm checking in here, and totaling December challenges. The drier just cut off so I need to go handle that as well before the wrinkles start setting in. . . .

Have a great night ladies!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

phillisw wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:00 am Good for you, tracy.
I'm home today. we had lots of rain and then wind and now ice everywhere. A big branch fell down and hit the roof before it fell to the ground. Kent and I will be busy cleaning up the lawn today
Hope your roof is okay
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

sdwhru wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:25 pm
phillisw wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:00 am Good for you, tracy.
Hope your roof is okay
It is ok. Just a small dent near the edge
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”