Wednesday, 11/11

phillisw
Challenge Team

Wednesday, 11/11

Post by phillisw »

HaPpY HuMp DaY!! I'm off to the Art room and will probably spend some time in my old library :D
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday, 11/11

Post by Jan Mosier »

Kyle and I are heading to Hartsville today to pick up my sister for her monthly grocery shopping trip. Kyle also has a pick up order he needs to pick up. My mom is also meeting us in town to thrift and have lunch with us. Then it's back home to my messy craft room. Kyle moved furniture for me yesterday and my floor is a mess. I have to figure out what I want to store all my old kits in. Right now, I have a cardboard box from Walmart that houses a few, but I need more.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
I have a dr appt this morning and I just got a text that it i changed to a video chat. Now stewing with the idea to cancel. How do you have a video chat for an A1C test? And I need to get to the lab today as well to check the antibiotic that the urologist has me on. I actually didn't want the A1C check today because I know it's not going to be a happy one. But I have so many other things to discuss that maybe I should just go with it. I also planned a couple other errands and plan on visiting my Dad today. Who knew when they put him on hospice last January that he would still be here with us today.
We have a skif of snow this morning too.
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

We were up and out early this morning. Dh had an appt. with his cardiologist....got a good report and doesn't have to go back for a year. Then we went out to breakfast and ran a bunch of errands.

Return to “Daily Chatter”