Good Morning - 09/06/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning - 09/06/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Happy Hump Day ladies .....

Have a great day!! Out the door....have to be at work a bit early today. Will check in later!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Good Morning - 09/06/2017

Post by Jan Mosier »

Oh my gosh, what a crazy Labor Day weekend! We had 12 dogs, 1 three legged cat, 4 adults and two 4 year old twins! It was a bit insane at times. I slept in a recliner for two nights with 2......sometimes 3 dogs in the chair with me. I enjoyed their visit but was glad to see them go home. The dogs did great, the twins......not so much. They both love dogs and wanted to carry the little ones around with them. Poor JoJo ran around the house with her tail between her legs all weekend. I tried to keep her with me most of the time so they would leave her alone. However, the bigger dogs loved all the extra attention and it was good to see DeBo interact with small children.

Sometime today the hubs and I have to drive in to town to pick up some food for the dogs, gas up the vehicles and prepare for Hurricane Irma. It seems they are rationing gas still from Hurricane Harvey and with Irma approaching who knows what will happen. Our little neighborhood store is already out of regular gas and doesn't know when they will get more.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Baby sitting for our Mom's group this am. Then home to clean and watch Irma....my son is just off of Puerto Rico on Vieques Island. Be safe all of you anywhere near this storm.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Another quiet, sunny day here in southern Colorado. The sky looks like rain off toward the mountains, so we could get some of that today. I've got photos from younger daughter of their family camping trip over Labor Day and the kids' first day of school, and from older daughter of her boys' first day of school and the younger boy's first jr high football scrimmage, so I'm hoping to get a layout or two done today. Hoping maybe for a sonogram from daughter in law, too.

Return to “Daily Chatter”