Sunday, September 24th

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Sunday, September 24th

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone!

As I sit here and type this I'm looking down at 3 mangy senior pups. I probably have exposed all 12 of my dogs to the same mange. :roll: I've never seen pups in such horrible condition. They are missing quite a bit of hair on their little bodies, one has tumors all over her belly, another with a large knot on it's back, all need dental work and are under nourished. I have them in a play pen but they kept getting out so I removed the bedding hoping that will contain them until they are picked up by another rescue this evening.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Sunday, September 24th

Post by BarbP »

Jan, I think there's a special place in Heaven for you... taking in those dogs and caring for them the way you do.

Couldn't settle down and sleep last night, so I experimented with designing a template for a gate-fold arch card. It's still not perfect, but it should work okay, I had made a couple of arch"tombstone" cards, but they look too little-kid-ish for my grandsons; I guess I forgot they're teenagers now except for Hamish :shock: I'll save them; if Jeff and Erica and/or Kristen and Derek have baby boys, then I'll send the cards to them a couple of Halloweens from now. Mom has a haircut appointment at 2 pm today. Hopefully I can get her up, dressed and fed early enough so we don't have to rush to get there.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Re: Sunday, September 24th

Post by SusieQ »

Aww Jan. They are in good hands!

Return to “Daily Chatter”