November 2nd Sketch Challenge

Join us all month long in November as we challenge you to complete your own layouts about coming together ...with a Peanuts twist!
Deanna13
Challenge Team

November 2nd Sketch Challenge

Post by Deanna13 »

Welcome to a new month of challenges!! November brings so many events and opportunities for us to gather — Thanksgiving, football games, parties, and parades. When we imagine “gathering together,” The Peanuts Gang immediately comes to mind. Join us all month long as we challenge you to complete your own layouts about coming together ...with a Peanuts twist!

My Peanuts character is Snoopy. Snoopy is loyal, funny, imaginative and good-natured. He is also a genuinely happy dog. A running gag within the strip is that he does a "happy dance", which annoys Lucy because she believes that nobody can ever be that happy.

So keeping with Snoopy's love of 'dance'....Whenever my family gets together we usually dance with the WiiU. Everyone has fun with that. So my challenge today is to use the November PageMap below along with dancing photos. Now, you might not have any dancing photos so I want you to use photos of an activity your family does when you gather together.

Here's my example...
Photos of some of the grandkids dancing with the WiiU, October 2020.

A new Blue Plate Special challenge will be posted every Monday (sketch), Wednesday, and Friday. All participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations.

Prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate to their favorite online store (random drawing).....
Last edited by Deanna13 on Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: November 2nd Sketch Challenge

Post by phillisw »

fun challenge and cute LO
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Great sketch and fun challenge! Really cute page Deanna!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

We aren't a dance family :lol: :lol: :lol: But we do enjoy family get togethers on holidays. The second page doesn't count because I didn't follow the whole sketch, I like to use too many pics!!

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Tamara wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:46 pm We aren't a dance family :lol: :lol: :lol: But we do enjoy family get togethers on holidays. The second page doesn't count because I didn't follow the whole sketch, I like to use too many pics!!

It's a wonderful take on the sketch, Tamara and I love that you made it into a 2-pager! Thanks for taking my challenge! :)
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

This is such a fun sketch! I love how everyone interpreted it. :)
Ural
Station Chef

Post by Ural »

This one was difficult for me since most of my family live too far away for us to get together. I finally decided to go with my church family and what we like to do when we get together--especially after being shut down by covid--and that is sing, praise and worship our God. If it counts, okay, if not that is okay too.
ImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Ural wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:26 pm This one was difficult for me since most of my family live too far away for us to get together. I finally decided to go with my church family and what we like to do when we get together--especially after being shut down by covid--and that is sing, praise and worship our God. If it counts, okay, if not that is okay too.
That's perfect with your church family! It's a beautiful take on the sketch, Ural! I love your embellishments, especially the butterfly! Thanks so much for taking my challenge! :)
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

I would edit above, but when I tried earlier it left out some of the images.

Your 'family' gathering can be anyone or any group......family, church family, friends, etc. Your photos don't have to be all of the group either. Maybe you had a gathering and got single shots of the people. That's ok too! We want everyone to be able to play along!
:)
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

My son's Cub Scout family
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “November 2020 - Let's Gather Together, Snoopy Style”