Nov 11th - Gallery lift / LOTD

Join us all month long in November as we challenge you to complete your own layouts about coming together ...with a Peanuts twist!
Wendy
Sous Chef

Nov 11th - Gallery lift / LOTD

Post by Wendy »

Welcome to a new challenge!

My character is Charlie Brown. Good ol’ Charlie Brown is loyal, determined, and just a bit wishy-washy. He’s a true friend, a dedicated baseball manager, and very responsible when it comes to taking care of his dog, Snoopy. Charlie Brown never gives up, even when he probably should. He is kind and patient by nature, and wears his heart on his sleeve. He likes helping others, but try as he might, he just can’t seem to help himself.

Just like Charlie, we could all use a little help every now and then. Looking through the Gallery is always a great help when looking for inspiration.

This week, I chose a layout by sherriscraps:

I really liked all the elements at the bottom of the page. And those are some really cute Christmas Pictures! Congrats Sherri on being Layout of the Week!

I lifted Sherri's page with all of my elements at the bottom, and I used some Thanksgiving pictures from last year. I pulled out the really old photo slides to "frame" my stickers.

A new Blue Plate Special challenge will be posted every Monday (sketch), Wednesday, and Friday. All participants have until the 3rd of the following month to complete and post their creations.

Prize will be a $20 Gift Certificate to their favorite online store (random drawing).....

Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Nov 11th - Gallery lift / LOTD

Post by Deanna13 »

Great one to lift! Love the elements at the bottom! :)
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

So cute Wendy!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

great LO and lift
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Krystle
Sous Chef

Post by Krystle »

Just to clarify, are we lifting the same layout or any layout we choose from the gallery?
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

Wendy, thanks for choosing my page to lift. The crazy thing about that page was the patterned paper had this huge santa on it with presents at the bottom and I couldn't figure out how to use it. Crazy that they make pp that way so a friend suggested I cover up most of it and just leave the stuff on the bottom showing which was a good way to use that paper. It came in a paper pack and sometimes you get paper like that and you just don't know how to use it!
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

That's a great lo to lift and I love your take on it Wendy. I especially like how you used the old slides to frame your stickers.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

sherriscraps wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:09 pm Wendy, thanks for choosing my page to lift. The crazy thing about that page was the patterned paper had this huge santa on it with presents at the bottom and I couldn't figure out how to use it. Crazy that they make pp that way so a friend suggested I cover up most of it and just leave the stuff on the bottom showing which was a good way to use that paper. It came in a paper pack and sometimes you get paper like that and you just don't know how to use it!
That's a great idea to use paper like that. I know I have several papers like that and I've always wondered what to do with them.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ural
Station Chef

Post by Ural »

ImageImageImage

Return to “November 2020 - Let's Gather Together, Snoopy Style”