December 21, 2020

Join us for some fun times as we countdown to Christmas featuring daily posts with holiday tips, fun activities and other surprises!
Patti
Site Admin

December 21, 2020

Post by Patti »

Lights are up, tree decorated, cookies baked, cards sent, gifts wrapped....company is coming! I have to clean the house!

What kind of cleaner are you? Do you deep clean every room before your guest arrive? Are you a closet shover...make it look good on the surface? Are you a "They have been here enough time to know what my messy house looks like!" Or a "Why clean? It will just get messed up again!"

Me....I have a whole lot of deep cleaning to do. Remodel dust has lived long enough!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: December 21, 2020

Post by Tracy F »

Good luck with your cleaning Patti!

I'm a little of both. My house is open concept so I deep clean the living room and kitchen. However, in the kitchen I stuff all the things sitting on my counters in the cupboards. One time when we were hosting some prospective buyers for our community they said our house looked like a model home. I didn't know whether to feel proud or insulted! :D
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

I'm a little bit of both. I don't want people in the our office because that's where I hide stuff. But the hubby always wants to show stuff on his computer and before I know it, there are 5-6 people in there. It bugs me, but I"m used to it and they should be used to the mess in that room.
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

I clean a bit but mostly it's "They have been here enough time to know what my messy house looks like!"!!
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I hate cleaning and thus there is is always some clutter and my family just knows that is how it is. No one is coming over to see it so I am good
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Countdown to Christmas”