December 24, 2020

Join us for some fun times as we countdown to Christmas featuring daily posts with holiday tips, fun activities and other surprises!
Patti
Site Admin

December 24, 2020

Post by Patti »

It's Christmas Eve!!!! Santa will be heading out in his sleigh soon and filling our stockings. Have you been NAUGHTY OR NICE!?!

On a scale of 1-10 10 being NICE rate yourself for how good you have been with buying scrap supplies this year.

Last January many of us made resolutions to use our stash before we bought anything new. How did we do?

Here are some questions to help you rate yourself.

I stuck to my resolution to use my stash and ONLY bought adhesive and black/white cardstock.

I stuck to my resolution to use my stash but there was a super great deal on Peachy Cheap!

I stuck to my resolve to use my stash but Tammy sent me a gift card and my site had free shipping if I spent $50.

I stuck to my resolve to use my stash but then someone posted that there was a great sale on ______.

I stuck to my resolution to use my stash but then I went to Tuesday Morning.

I stuck to my resolve to use my stash but there was a warehouse sale.

I stuck to my resolve to use my stash but this has been a tough year for business and I wanted to make sure my favorite store/site didn't go out of business.

I resolved to use my stash but I had the papers and really needed the embellishments to go with them.

I resolved to use my stash but _______ came out with a kit club.

I knew I would never stick to any resolutions so I didn't resolve to use my stash and spent freely without concern.

I spent less on new stuff than I did last year.

Who cares, collecting scrap supplies is my real hobby.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Re: December 24, 2020

Post by sherriscraps »

I have been good this year but it does seem I have lots of new stuff. One from a group where we did a secret santa exchange and I got a ton of stuff. Bought cardstock and adhesive and used some gift cards and rec'd gifts so I have tons of new stuff. but certainly used a lot of stash this year.
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

HaHa!! I guess I fit into a couple of the categories. Warehouse sale check! I also actually had more $$ to spend this year on scrap stuff since I didn't go to stores and it added up. :mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I fit into a couple of those categories too. I'm beginning to think that collecting new supplies is my new hobby. But, on the other hand, I've done a lot more scrapping this year!
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

I definitely became a collector this year. Soooo many good sales. And being home more because of Covid, I was able to scrap more too. But being afraid of another lockdown, I had to make sure I was stocked up. I was so bad...

Return to “Countdown to Christmas”