RQOTD -- Friday, May 24, 2019

BarbP
Sous Chef

RQOTD -- Friday, May 24, 2019

Post by BarbP »

Do you have any plans for the Memorial Day weekend?

Mom will be coming home from the care facility on Sunday, so I'll spend tomorrow getting things ready for her return. Mike and I might go out Saturday for breakfast; no plans for Monday, other than getting Mom used to navigating her wheelchair through the house.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: RQOTD -- Friday, May 24, 2019

Post by Tamara »

It's a stay at home weekend for us. Tomorrow I might start my fairy gardens. We are suppose to have a break from rain and get some sun. Monday we are going to dinner with DH brothers and wives. One of them is in town for the weekend. Other than that not really much. I may get some more cleaning and scrapping done. Just cleared off the front of my island so I am ready to scrap! :D :D :D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

BarbP wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 1:15 pm Do you have any plans for the Memorial Day weekend?

Mom will be coming home from the care facility on Sunday, so I'll spend tomorrow getting things ready for her return. Mike and I might go out Saturday for breakfast; no plans for Monday, other than getting Mom used to navigating her wheelchair through the house.
So glad to hear she is finally coming home!

No plans for us. I'm heading to market tomorrow, rest and possibly scrap Sunday and Kyle is grilling Monday.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

DH will be getting home late Sat. or early Sun. I'm sure he will be sleeping most of the weekend. I have a birthday party to go to on Sun. and will most likely paint and scrap.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Had dinner last night with friends, church on Sunday and planning to scrap in between and maybe get a year done ;).

Return to “Question of the Day”